iphone vs. android thread version 1535346534

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Lock screen customization has been on Samsung since Galaxy S8 in 2017 or even further back. 

Always screen on has been a thing on Galaxies forever from Galaxy S7 in 2016.

You're getting stuff over 5 -7 years later and claiming Samsung is the one copying? Lmfao

FYI goodlock is a Samsung app that has had that for years as well... I remember playing around with it when I got my Galaxy S10 in 2019 :drake:

Apple copied Samsung's lock screen customization and you itards are trying to take credit for it years later. :umad:

And now it’s in the new beta for Samsung default UI:tom:

wonder why :hehe:

always copying…and as usual, it’s half baked compared to apple LMAO! Even Samsungs OWN screens are better on iPhones :deadest:

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ladies say your dick is hard to find

The switch is definitely not a premium console lol. Series X and PS5 are the only ones. PC is luxury gaming at its finest, though. 

I couldn’t care less how it all plays out. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And now it’s in the new beta for Samsung default UI:tom:

wonder why :hehe:

always copying…and as usual, it’s half baked compared to apple LMAO! Even Samsungs OWN screens are better on iPhones :deadest:

Good luck is a Samsung app you dense ox:drake:

16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And yet, it’s now the official Lock Screen in the new beta :tom:

Goodlock is an official app made by Samsung for Galaxy phones... You're accusing Samsung of copying from itself? :drake:

A ton of Goodluck features are backed into the OS.... And if you want to customize even further then you can use Goodlock.... What Apple implemented in ios16 are literally basic Goodlock features. 

Every lock screen feature for ios16 even the UI for it has been on Galaxies for years. 

It's always hilarious when itards get shit years later and act like it's new.... Shows how much shit you guys been missing. 

Same thing you retards did when you got widgets a decade after Android:adhd:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Goodlock is an official app made by Samsung for Galaxy phones... You're accusing Samsung of copying from itself? :drake:

A ton of Goodluck features are backed into the OS.... And if you want to customize even further then you can use Goodlock.... What Apple implemented in ios16 are literally basic Goodlock features. 

Every lock screen feature for ios16 even the UI for it has been on Galaxies for years. 

It's always hilarious when itards get shit years later and act like it's new.... Shows how much shit you guys been missing. 

Same thing you retards did when you got widgets a decade after Android:adhd:

Goodlock is an app you download. It's not a basic system function.

Samsung now made it the official lock screen, gee, wonder what caused that? :D 

Probably the fact that Samsung only has about 20% of the premium market....they're getting more and more desperate for those iPhone sales...but they aren't gonna get em. :tom:

Samsungs own screens are better on iPhones (and I'm not talking just lock screens) :mickey:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Goodlock is an app you download. It's not a basic system function.

Samsung now made it the official lock screen, gee, wonder what caused that? :D 

Probably the fact that Samsung only has about 20% of the premium market....they're getting more and more desperate for those iPhone sales...but they aren't gonna get em. :tom:

Samsungs own screens are better on iPhones :mickey:

Apple copied the entire lock screen interface from Samsung OS and from Samsung's Goodluck app for Galaxy phones. 

Have had this feature natively on my GS since 2019, those who had GS8s in 2017 had this as well. 

Screenshot_20220928-001655_AlwaysOnDisplay.thumb.jpg.7754019601f40449678d551f10b3bce1.jpg

And if I wanted even more customization I could use the galaxy Goodluck app. 

You itards have no shame, just enjoy your years old features and be happy. 

Next year for iOS 17 when you get live call screens or live lock screen you'll also proclaim that samsung copied it's own features from Apple :drake:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apple copied the entire lock screen interface from Samsung OS and from Samsung's Goodluck app for Galaxy phones. 

Have had this feature natively on my GS since 2019, those who had GS8s in 2017 had this as well. 

Screenshot_20220928-001655_AlwaysOnDisplay.thumb.jpg.7754019601f40449678d551f10b3bce1.jpg

And if I wanted even more customization I could use the galaxy Goodluck app. 

You itards have no shame, just enjoy your years old features and be happy. 

Next year for iOS 17 when you get live call screens or live lock screen you'll also proclaim that samsung copied it's own features from Apple :drake:

next year Samsung may finally make a good display for their own phones...oh wait, the galaxy s22's isn't even as good as last year's iPhones :tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

next year Samsung may finally make a good display for their own phones...oh wait, the galaxy s22's isn't even as good as last year's iPhones :tom:

That topic Switch signals your defeat. Good day you sir, thanks for trying and failing

:cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No, this is the default screen for Samsung (currently in beta)...two weeks after iOS released it :tom:

That's a screen shot from my galaxy S10 dumbass, have had that feature since I bought the phone in 2019 :umad:

3 years before iOS 16.

Just now, Remij said:

^the fuck is that :tom: 

Dude... all your proving is that Apple comes over half a year later with a Display that is essentially the same.

And LOL finally getting an always on display... years after samsung :hehe: 

The "apple displays" are Samsung displays. 

The iPhone 14 released 9 months after the latest Galaxy so it has the latest screen. 

In Feb the newest Galaxy will have a better screen than the 14.

Ghostz is not too bright.. Lol

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The "apple displays" are Samsung displays. 

The iPhone 14 released 9 months after the latest Galaxy so it has the latest screen. 

In Feb the newest Galaxy will have a better screen than the 14.

Ghostz is not too bright.. Lol

No, it's Samsung devices that aren't that bright.

The Galaxy S22's display is worse than the iPhone 13s.

Maybe they'll catch that with their next one though :hehe:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

^the fuck is that :tom: 

Dude... all your proving is that Apple comes over half a year later with a Display that is essentially the same.

And LOL finally getting an always on display... years after samsung :hehe: 

And once again, Samsungs is half baked. Apples is much, much better and more vibrant.

Oh, also Samsung's latest flagship has a worse screen than iPhone 13s. We're on iPhone 14s now, LOL

all that, and still and a worse camera, battery, and worse performance. :juggle:

• -GD-X★ changed the title to iphone vs. android thread version 1535346534