HUGE MONTH for PS Essential - Check out the BANGERS this month!

53 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And you hate the game, Sony owned TF out of you this month :kaz:

still got that $19, tho :bena:

It doesn't cost me $19 a month.

i dunno where you're getting your bullshit info from. Cost me $40/year for PS Essential and only $20 extra to upgrade to Premium so altogether $60 a year which equates to $5/month.

MS is charging you idiots $15/month for shit games like Pentiment and Crossfire L however and 0 AAA games worth a damn in the entire calendar year which is way worse than Sony having one meh month  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

It doesn't cost me $19 a month.

i dunno where you're getting your bullshit info from. Cost me $40/year for PS Essential and only $20 extra to upgrade to Premium so altogether $60 a year which equates to $5/month.

MS is charging you idiots $15/month for shit games like Pentiment and Crossfire L however and 0 AAA games worth a damn in the entire calendar year which is way worse than Sony having one meh month  :kaz:

Why are you lying? Premium is 18 a month or 120 a year. I dont expect any less from a kid that follows people on twitter that still say Xbot tho 🤡

Sony should do things the Phil Spencer way: go shopping for exclusives in the wish.com bargain bin. If you stick enough shit on there, eventually you’ll have something for everyone.

:jordan3:

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

Why are you lying? Premium is 18 a month or 120 a year. I dont expect any less from a kid that follows people on twitter that still say Xbot tho 🤡

:mj: You fucking idiot. PS Premium costs $120/yr without discounts, that’s $10/month you retard and not $18/month. 

CDF3D708-C264-4AB4-A8B7-0FE991805498.thumb.png.0bd22d53243215ee2c1517bad4a0b730.png.d6ddc8b7198ba133350fa984d9a19fab.png

Sony was running a promotion when they released Premium in June and offered me the chance to upgrade to Premium for the rest of the year with  $20 which I did. The whole shit cost me $20 on top of the $40 that I originally spent on Essential for the whole year. :drake: FOH you dumbass clown.

:sabu: Get your info right before you come at me like an imbecile with wrong info.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: You fucking idiot. PS Premium costs $120/yr without discounts, that’s $10/month you retard and not $18/month. 

CDF3D708-C264-4AB4-A8B7-0FE991805498.thumb.png.0bd22d53243215ee2c1517bad4a0b730.png.d6ddc8b7198ba133350fa984d9a19fab.png

Sony was running a promotion when they released Premium in June and offered me the chance to upgrade to Premium for the rest of the year with  $20 which I did. The whole shit cost me $20 on top of the $40 that I originally spent on Essential for the whole year. :drake: FOH you dumbass clown.

:sabu: Get your info right before you come at me like an imbecile with wrong info.

You literally repeated what i said. DumboPower 🤡

Now you are going to use deals and specials? In  that case, GP is 1 dollar. Fucking DOLT 😂

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You literally repeated what i said. DumboPower 🤡

Now you are going to use deals and specials? In  that case, GP is 1 dollar. Fucking DOLT 😂

How is $120/yr equal to $18/month you retard?

Where you dropped on your head as a child? This is simple elementary school math you're failing at.

Even without the heavy discounts that I got, that's $10/month and it's still far less less than $18/month you claimed you idiot. FOH you retard :drake:

$120/12 months = $10 and NOT $18

No one with a brain buys PS Plus with one month increments. Only broke retards like you do :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Where you dropped on your head as a child? This is simple elementary school math you're failing at.

Even without the heavy discounts that I got, that's $10/month and it's still far less less than $18/month you claimed you idiot. FOH you retard :drake:

Are you 12 years old, or autistic? Or both? :wonder:

If you pay per month its 18 dollars. DullardPower. Who is going to pay for a year up front after the last couple months of shit they gave you for Premium 😆

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No one with a brain buys PS Plus with one month increments. Only broke retards like you do :mj:

you see...........since he's a regular at Rent-a-Center, there's usually a slew of finance plan charges and installment fees on top of the core monthly payment.

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Are you 12 years old, or autistic? Or both? :wonder:

If you pay per month its 18 dollars. DullardPower. Who is going to pay for a year up front after the last couple months of shit they gave you for Premium 😆

I'm saying you retarded broke bitch,NO ONE but retarded broke bitches like you buys PS Premium in one month increments.

The vast majority of gamers buy the yearly option since it's convenient and costs less in the long run.

Why the fuck would you wanna be renewing every month a service that you are going to be using up every year? 

Only reason anyone would do that is if they are a little child that can't cough up the one time cheap fee of $120/yr or they are broke retards like you :kaz:

Most gamers are buying the yearly option and even stacking them :mroff: