Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's not the fault of VR though. VR can be anything, I've seen people playing a modded Elden Ring in VR.

If the design is weak that's the game's designer's fault. 

this is pretty cool, tbh. Looks like he’s still playing with a normal game pad or keyboard/mouse. That’s probably what VR needs.. to essentially only be used for head tracking. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

this is pretty cool, tbh. Looks like he’s still playing with a normal game pad or keyboard/mouse. That’s probably what VR needs.. to essentially only be used for head tracking. 

Not every VR game needs to have full motion controls. For example, I always played Skyrim with a controller because that's how the game was designed to be played. You get the benefits of VR grand scale visuals but none of the hassle. As long as the hud is well integrated. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Not every VR game needs to have full motion controls. For example, I always played Skyrim with a controller because that's how the game was designed to be played. You get the benefits of VR grand scale visuals but none of the hassle. As long as the hud is well integrated. 

I think that’s my biggest pitfalls with vr. The controllers are ass. It’s not fun pretend climbing or reloading imo. 

24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I think that’s my biggest pitfalls with vr. The controllers are ass. It’s not fun pretend climbing or reloading imo. 

I disagree but it always depends on the game. 

18 hours ago, ghostz said:

It has to be something you're in the mood for.

Yeah, like playing through Saints & Sinners, and all the motions you have to kill zombies with melee weapons, it becomes an issue of the amount of work versus the payoff you get for doing it.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It has to be something you're in the mood for.

Yeah, like playing through Saints & Sinners, and all the motions you have to kill zombies with melee weapons, it becomes an issue of the amount of work versus the payoff you get for doing it.

Yea, and you can tell Jerky isn't in the mood for VR very much (LOL 11 hours and here's on here talking like as if he knows shit :kaz: )

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, and you can tell Jerky isn't in the mood for VR very much (LOL 11 hours and here's on here talking like as if he knows shit :kaz: )

oh man, his butthurt immediately spilled into another thread.

he's doing a speedrun today :ben:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh man, his butthurt immediately spilled into another thread.

he's doing a speedrun today :ben:

I'm just point out facts.  You're obviously never in the mood.  You haven't been in the mood to play your PSVR since 2018... and even then the last VR game you played was......Drunken Bar Fight :lawl: 

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not true at all.

Guess you're wrong, again.

It is true LOL.. 

Pathetically true :tom: 

He's played 4 shitty PSVR games while bragging about all these supposed bangers it has that he ignores....... hmmmm that reminds me of exactly what he does with the PS5 itself LOL.. at least he's consistent :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

It is true LOL.. 

No, its not.

You just got caught lying, again.

Oh man, he's really melting down trying to look at my PSN profile.

........while he comments on the subject of patheticness.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, its not.

You just got caught lying, again.

Oh man, he's really melting down trying to look at my PSN profile.

........while he comments on the subject of patheticness.:hest:

Yes, it is.  Fucking liar :tom: 

Probably stopped playing PSVR after Drunken Bar Fight because he was tired of getting his ass kicked here AND there :lawl: :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes, it is.  Fucking liar :tom: 

No, you're the one who just got caught lying.

And now you're getting angry trying to repeat the lie, that I just busted you on :hest:

Probably upset that I learned to POP HIM IN DA MOUF from playing Drunken Bar Fight.:drake: