Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

What's funny is that you tried to dismiss the Star Wars graphics upgrade as nothing.

And then when I ask you for an example of leading VR graphics...............what do you show me?

An upgraded Quest 2 game ported to PC VR:hest: The very thing you were downplaying.

You're an uninformed retard as usual, MoH came out on PCVR first. 

Oculus today announced that Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond has November 15th release date on Quest 2. The release includes the full content of the PC VR version of the game, including the campaign, multiplayer mode, and the live-action WWII documentary series that was produced in conjunction with the game.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

Just now, Ramza said:

You're an uninformed retard as usual, MoH came out on PCVR first. 

Oculus today announced that Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond has November 15th release date on Quest 2. The release includes the full content of the PC VR version of the game, including the campaign, multiplayer mode, and the live-action WWII documentary series that was produced in conjunction with the game.

Oh, so it looked that crappy to begin with? :tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Change in scale:drake:

he really doesn't know what he's talking about.

he thinks the "change in scale" is going to make me not see the quality of a texture, or the amount of polygons that a character model or environment has?

I'm not saying you can't judge anything, but you should keep expectations until you actually play it. Which you won't anyway so it's fine.  

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That game looks so cool. 

Lmfao the best hack n slash game on PSVR is Until You Fall and it looks like this. (good game tho)

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out :fblike: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'm not saying you can't judge anything, but you should keep expectations until you actually play it.

No.............human eyes don't work that way.

They have no choice but to see..........everything

I mentioned earlier if you actually have eye problems............and now this is the second time you are saying something that indiciates that you do.

Do you have cataracts or something like that?

Oh, so it looked that crappy to begin with? :tom:

It's worth noting you were adamant about production values, these are what professional AAA production values gives you in VR from EA/Respawn and this is one of the biggest efforts from a big publisher like EA to produce an exclusive VR game of AAA expectations in presentation. The only other games that beats that are ports of recently released regular games like Hitman 3. MoH still shit on the PSVR Sony games that you clearly haven't played. It's a very demanding game though and is/was poorly optimized. 

Fallout 4 is one of most demanding VR game. It has no equal in open world VR games that I can think of. It's also a 2015 PS4 game... let that sink in.

Here's a comparison of a recent game. PSVR version is okay but has several downgraded assets.

But since production values is irrelevant. Indie FPS on PC looks better than Firewall Zero Hour. Also perform on a level that would fry the PS4.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.............human eyes don't work that way.

They have no choice but to see..........everything

I mentioned earlier if you actually have eye problems............and now this is the second time you are saying something that indiciates that you do.

Do you have cataracts or something like that?

Yeah sure man, like I haven't played tons of VR games and watched tons of flatscreen footage. I really need you to tell me what to think. Someone who has little to no experience with VR gaming. Yawn. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's worth noting you were adamant about production values, these are what professional AAA production values gives you in VR from EA/Respawn

and it looks like crap

Sweetie............you don't even need a RTX 3080 that came out around November 2020, the same time as the game, to run that game.

You can run that on older video cards.

A sign that the game is clearly not high on production values.........did you even see your video?

aXmSjDg.png

Look at the stats on the left.

The game is only utilizing roughly 3.6 GB of VRAM on a 3080.

And you know he's got that thing crank up to max res and max graphical settings.

It IS a last-gen game.:hest:

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah sure man, like I haven't played tons of VR games and watched tons of flatscreen footage. I really need you to tell me what to think. Someone who has little to no experience with VR gaming. Yawn. 

Clearly you do need someone to tell you what to think.

You just saw footage of Horizon Call of the Mountain, and thought to yourself "hmmmmm, maybe that one guy is right and it doesn't look as good as Half Life Alyx"

You CLEARLY need guidance.

Its not an issue of "if"

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie............you don't even need a RTX 3080 that came out around November 2020, the same time as the game, to run that game.

Find me any VR game that requires a RTX 3080, dumbo. :D 

Clearly you do need someone to tell you what to think.

You just saw footage of Horizon Call of the Mountain, and thought to yourself "hmmmmm, maybe that one guy is right and it doesn't look as good as Half Life Alyx"

You CLEARLY need guidance.

Its not an issue of "if"

I have played neither game, not to mention Horizon isn't even out, on a system that isn't on the market, and I have only seen footage from a controller trailer from Sony, not actual captured gameplay footage.

I'm off to play some Call of Duty Modern Warfare VR (PSVR exclusive and the best-looking VR shooter on the market).

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you're admitting that these clearly aren't beyond the capabilities of last-gen consoles

thanks. you're done.

You think you need a 3080 rtx to beat the PS4? 

Lmao, retard. Thanks, you're done. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I have played neither game, not to mention Horizon isn't even out, on a system that isn't on the market, and I have only seen footage from a controller trailer from Sony, not actual captured gameplay footage.

I'm off to play some Call of Duty Modern Warfare VR (PSVR exclusive and the best-looking VR shooter on the market).

So you don't anything.

I've played Half Life Alyx at setting that make the game looks as good as it can POSSIBLY look.

And I've played Horizon Forbidden Dawn.

And I know enough that the VR demo is utilizing the same level of graphics as Forbidden Dawn.

Horizon looks better.

Horizon has more polygons

Horizon has way more graphical features

Horizon has more objects on-screen

Horizon has, at minimum, the same level of animation, facial animation, if not better.

Its not hard for me.

But I guess you just don't know enough, based on lack of playing those games.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You think you need a 3080 rtx to beat the PS4? 

Lmao, retard. Thanks, you're done. 

You just said that the BEST VISUAL EXAMPLE of a PC VR game doesn't even remotely need a 3080

Did you not?

You just ended your own argument, and lost.

You're done.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you don't anything.

I've played Half Life Alyx at setting that make the game looks as good as it can POSSIBLY look.

And I've played Horizon Forbidden Dawn.

And I know enough that the VR demo is utilizing the same level of graphics as Forbidden Dawn.

Horizon looks better.

Horizon has more polygons

Horizon has way more graphical features

Horizon has more objects on-screen

Horizon has, at minimum, the same level of animation, facial animation, if not better.

Its not hard for me.

But I guess you just don't know enough, based on lack of playing those games.

No, it is NOT utilizing the same graphics level as Forbidden West (you didn't even get the name right :hest: )

HL:A simply looks better, and runs better, and is a better game.... which is why literally every cow is begging for Valve to release it on PSVR2 :juggle: 

And it's 2 years old at this point... running on the source engine :smilecry: 

Edited by Remij

You just said that the BEST VISUAL EXAMPLE of a PC VR game doesn't even remotely need a 3080

Did you not?

You just ended your own argument, and lost.

You're done.

I never said it was the best looking PCVR game first and foremost. 

You wouldn't need to run Blood and Truth on a 3080 either, dumbo. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, it is NOT utilizing the same graphics level as Forbidden West (you didn't even get the name right :hest: )

HL:A simply looks better, and runs better, and is a better game.... which is why literally every cow is begging for Valve to release it on PSVR2 :juggle: 

And it's 2 years old at this point... running on the source engine :smilecry: 

No, it doesn't look better

You already know it doesn't

I love how you're trying to move the argument into other areas.........and its not remotely working.

You've tried it multiple times, but I stop you every single time.

Horizon Call of the Mountain is clearly a graphically superior game than Half Life Alyx.

Please, commit to fighting this............and you will make me a happy man, because I will be BITCHPOPPING YOU in the mouth for months on end.

No, it doesn't look better

You already know it doesn't

I love how you're trying to move the argument into other areas.........and its not remotely working.

You've tried it multiple times, but I stop you every single time.

Horizon Call of the Mountain is clearly a graphically superior game than Half Life Alyx.

Please, commit to fighting this............and you will make me a happy man, because I will be BITCHPOPPING YOU in the mouth for months on end.

I'm not moving any argument.

Horizon Call of the Mountain does NOT look anywhere near Horizon Forbidden West... stop embarrassing yourself.

And no, Call of the Mountain isn't clearly graphically superior.  You don't even know how to max out HL:A.  You didn't even buy HL:A.  It's not on your Steam profile at all.  You pirated it (if you DID actually play it) and that's probably why your setup sucks and you can't run or stream it properly :hest: