• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cost me $300 to fill my tank 😑

Posted Images

• Cooke changed the title to Gas in the Vancouver area hit $9.16 US a gallon.. $11.00 Canadian
1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

:woo: 

Thanks OPEC.

Not only that, 3 refineries on the west coast all decided to schedule maintenance and shut down at the exact same time. Just a coincidence though.  

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Not only that, 3 refineries on the west coast all decided to schedule maintenance and shut down at the exact same time. Just a coincidence though.  

I remember premium (93) being $1.79 in 2020. My tank is 36 gallons... Good thing I work from home.

31 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I remember premium (93) being $1.79 in 2020. My tank is 36 gallons... Good thing I work from home.

Cost me $300 to fill my tank 😑

• dead 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

thanks for single-handedly disproving that Biden is responsible for this.

this thread achieved something fantastic!

Lmao. Even before that it was at record breaking prices. Sit back down fucktard. It's been 1.90-2.30 a litre for 9 months. 

At the low end that's 7.60 a gallon. 

Edited by Cooke
14 hours ago, jehurey said:

thanks for single-handedly disproving that Biden is responsible for this.

this thread achieved something fantastic!

Gas prices were already going up before the Ukraine Russia war. It went up from the day Biden became President. 

Now I don't want to say that everything is Biden's fault here. I think they are more global issues to take into consideration but stop acting like the President of the US has no power on this issue whatsoever. It's really dishonest. 

If Canada wasn't run by globalist Liberals with pro green agendas, we would have increased production and decrease the price but alas, the conservatives aren't running the show. Let's buy it offshore from companies with absolutely zero interest in lowering their carbon footprints instead, that'll work.

On 2022-10-15 at 10:29 AM, Ramza said:

Gas prices were already going up before the Ukraine Russia war. It went up from the day Biden became President. 

Now I don't want to say that everything is Biden's fault here. I think they are more global issues to take into consideration but stop acting like the President of the US has no power on this issue whatsoever. It's really dishonest. 

If Canada wasn't run by globalist Liberals with pro green agendas, we would have increased production and decrease the price but alas, the conservatives aren't running the show. Let's buy it offshore from companies with absolutely zero interest in lowering their carbon footprints instead, that'll work.

It's funny how to some of you people everything is either the lefts fault or something that isn't any one person's fault but still partially the let's fault. Nothing is ever the conservatives fault. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how to some of you people everything is either the lefts fault or something that isn't any one person's fault but still partially the let's fault. Nothing is ever the conservatives fault. 

I wouldn't put it past conservatives to do something similar to enrich their pockets. It's just happened we have had a Liberal party since 2015. 

no excuses here, they're running the show and have had weak opposition for most of its administration so you can cut that shit right now. I criticize the people in charge, sorry for holding them accountable. lmao

On 2022-10-15 at 9:29 AM, Ramza said:

No you are factually wrong

hX4qti7.png

They've been going way up since the Trump presidency.

On 2022-10-15 at 12:34 AM, Cooke said:

Lmao. Even before that it was at record breaking prices. Sit back down fucktard. It's been 1.90-2.30 a litre for 9 months. 

At the low end that's 7.60 a gallon. 

which, again, means you just proved it has nothing to do with Biden.

Thank you for helping prove that.

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

No you are factually wrong

hX4qti7.png

They've been going way up since the Trump presidency.

How does that make me wrong?

Gas prices in the US has increased the day Biden took office and hasn't let up since. Gas prices were never that high during Trump presidency either way. Thanks for playing.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

How does that make me wrong?

Gas prices in the US has increased the day Biden took office

No, its been increasing since the Trump administration.

Do you think playing stupid and BLOCKING OUT THINGS................works?

Maybe it works for you.

It doesn't work for anybody else.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, its been increasing since the Trump administration.

Do you think playing stupid and BLOCKING OUT THINGS................works?

Maybe it works for you.

It doesn't work for anybody else.

And continued to raise to new heights never seen under Biden. Lmfao, you're the one with the twisted pretzel logic you dumbfuck. 

Everything was better under Trump 😂. No new wars, no inflation, no insane gas prices. We are closer to ww3 under Biden. Yet everyone was crying Trump would start WW2. Now liberals are begging for it. 

20221002_143036.jpg

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Everything was better under Trump 😂. No new wars, no inflation, no insane gas prices. We are closer to ww3 under Biden. Yet everyone was crying Trump would start WW2. Now liberals are begging for it. 

20221002_143036.jpg

LOL its funny how these Putin defenders are trying to explain their position.

I don't remember Joe Biden starting a single war, or a single battle, or initiating a single military operation at all.

Do you?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL its funny how these Putin defenders are trying to explain their position.

I don't remember Joe Biden starting a single war, or a single battle, or initiating a single military operation at all.

Do you?

Hey who was Trump supposed to start WW3 with anyway? Russia?