New RE4 remake trailer + gameplay footage

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

There’s opportunities for stealth and you can even one hit kill enemies if you approach them undetected from behind which is interesting.

It's not that interesting when you think it's RE4 and saving ammo is not that important. 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

ammo management is definitely a component of RE4. Its not as vital as in some of the older games but its still kind of necessary.

Maybe in the first few hours and if you suck. Turns into a complete joke way before it ends, didn't even knew where to put the ammo in the inventory because it overflew with 6 grenades, 3 boxes of sniper rifles ammunition, 3 boxes of SMG ammo, a rocket launcher, 3 first aid, 2 box of shotgun ammo, an automatic shotgun, a huge sniper rifle and whatever else. Lol.

I mean I just replayed the game. In RE4 you actually look forward to the combat encounter, there's not a moment where I went ''hmm, really wish I could avoid those enemies right now''. Sure, well-placed headshots and melees save you ammo, that's just playing the game right.

Hehe, what are you selling? Rofl, this is an action game to me. Here take this gem and this POS trinket, I'll that that semi-automatic. 

• Upvote 1

RE4 has dynamic difficulty. If you're getting ammo/item drops it's because you're playing bad LOL...

The better you play, the harder the game gets. Enemies are more aggressive, enemy encounters are different (usually more enemies), the enemies will rarely drop anything. You basically have to rely on the ammo you find on the field and even that can be influenced by the dynamic difficulty.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yep, this is just RE4 with some tweaks and REmake 2 graphics engine.

Only way I'm playing this is with VR. I did enjoy my time playing on Quest 2 despite being absolutely sick of the game and despite being literally a Gamecube game in VR. lol This remake will look insane though. 

But yeah, fuck playing this in flatscreen. I should just check out RE Village new DLC instead. I want to try it in third person.

Flatscreen is the only way to play this.

The PSVR2 RE4R content isn't the main campaign as far as I know.

You'll probably have to wait until someone makes a mod for the PC version lol.

18 hours ago, Saucer said:

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

Luis was trying to stop Saddler. He worked with Ada because she promised to wipe out Saddler and the cult if he gave her an egg sample. He had no idea who she was working for. He then dies while trying to give Leon a drug to cure Leon's infection.

Luis never double-crossed Leon. You're projecting your own sleaziness on to him like you usually do.

LOL this butthurt guy.

He's projecting what he is onto me, and then saying that I'm projecting it onto Leon.:drake:

15 hours ago, Sabo said:

RE4 has dynamic difficulty. If you're getting ammo/item drops it's because you're playing bad LOL...

The better you play, the harder the game gets. Enemies are more aggressive, enemy encounters are different (usually more enemies), the enemies will rarely drop anything. You basically have to rely on the ammo you find on the field and even that can be influenced by the dynamic difficulty.

Not on professional the way the game is supposed to be played. Proffesionsl isn't that hard.   

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Not on professional the way the game is supposed to be played. Proffesionsl isn't that hard.   

Dynamic Difficulty works the same on every Difficulty setting. It's a secondary difficulty slider that's separate from the main difficulty.