Bayonetta 3 - 9.0

PLATINUM confirmed that they reached out to Nintendo to pitch Bayonetta 3 right after scale bound was canned. 

Many of the demon slave mechanics came directly from scale bound too which was supposed to be built around controlling dragons. 

Thanks lemmings :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

PLATINUM confirmed that the reached out to Nintendo to pitch Bayonetta 3 right after scale bound was canned. 

Many of the demon slave mechanics came directly from scale bound too which was supposed to be built around controlling dragons. 

JonB right now

Bill Murray Film GIF

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

PLATINUM confirmed that they reached out to Nintendo to pitch Bayonetta 3 right after scale bound was canned. 

[Kamiya on the phone]: "Hey Shiggy, Phil Spencer gave me $20 million dollars, and I got some game mechanics that it paid for....and then I dragged my feet to the point where he went away. I'm thinking about putting it in Bayo 3."

[Shiggy]: :shig:"So with the money Phil Spencer paid you, that work is going into Bayo? Sounds good!"

[laughter ensues]

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

TLHBFR