Digital Foundry: God of War Ragnarok on PS5 is like a maxed out PC Port with flawless performance!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 16 page thread of lemshits having all kinds of meltdowns all becuase DF said that God of War Ragnarok looks and runs well on PS5       One of my most successful threads ever.

Sony Santa Monica are unstoppable gods. I can’t wait to pop this into my PS5 next week. I can’t imagine playing this masterpiece on a PS4 lol. I feel bad for anyone without a PS5 right now especially

This thread lol

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

After he intentionally tried to act like he knew what he was talking about.

Yeah. I was wrong, as were you on that 1 figure. I admit this 100%. I was off by 13 Nits for SDR.

Meanwhile you've been lying about 10 different things and by significant larger margins to the point where 3 (soon 4) communities are just fucking left mystified by your posts.

Superlie1.thumb.png.9409bb21612499aafe0e5b62a043bee3.png

"This is an absolute fact". Oh. Is it Jerry?

internerape.png

lmao666.png

JERRYGO TO HEL.png

jerryfucked22.png

Edited by Substatic

MgUctgE.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

We just discovered a whole notha level of me raping him.

This is going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

I just found a post in which he knows that he has nothing more than a regular consumer brand television as a "monitor" and even admitted it on reddit.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Yeah. I was wrong, as were you on that 1 figure.

No.

You're NEW experts also do not give any definitive proof either.

I just found your reddit thread, sweetie:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

"I don't notice any difference!"

Wow, that's a hell of an analysis.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And here he is saying that lower PPI is not an issue for him.

Under 200 is fine. I didn't say under 100, which is where it gets really bad.  And yeah I wouldn't mind more, which is why we're waiting for a 32" oled.

Lmao you suck at this. 

Going through my Reddit post history to post.....my opinions? From months ago?  All because you lost this thread?

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Post in the reddit thread bashing you. :will2:

he's getting angry again because I'm laughing and posting how much of a hypocrite he is.

:hest:

Under 200. I didn't say under 100,

more retconning stories

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

LOL there's tons of posts of him complaining about the trash state of PC monitors. And he really struggled to find one for MONTHS, until he ended up "settling" for a consumer brand television as a monitor.

:hest:

I had already determined all of that back in Summer 2020, when I posted about why the LG OLED was the way to go when building my computer. It didn't take me fucking months to figure that out, through. LOL

That's a beautiful look into the PC master race..........settling for hand-me-downs from the living room. LOL

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's getting angry again because I'm laughing and posting how much of a hypocrite he is.

Under 200 PPI is fine....under 100 starts getting pretty bad.

A 32" 4K only has 140 PPI.

You're fucking making up new  fake ass arguments after losing this debate:

JERRYGO TO HEL.png

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL there's tons of posts of him complaining about the trash state of PC monitors. And he really struggled to find one for MONTHS, until he ended up "settling" for a consumer brand television as a monitor.

I had already determined all of that back in Summer 2020, when I posted about why the LG OLED was the way to go when building my computer. It didn't take me fucking months to figure that out, through. LOL

That's a beautiful look into the PC master race..........settling for hand-me-downs from the living room. LOL

So? Literally nothing wrong with any of that. Most monitors suck. We know. WTF?

None of this has to do with you losing this thread.  

Edited by Substatic

Under 200 PPI is fine....

Nobody gives a shit about your arbitrary rules that you keep on changing depending on whether or not you get caught looking stupid.

Like you did last night about 230 nits being TOO BRIGHT FOR YOU.....but now, you completely contradict yourself:hest:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So we get to use the same displays, but play games at much higher settings and fps. 

How is this a con. :will:

So? Literally nothing wrong with any of that.

None of this has to do with you losing this thread.

No, you being a liar and a hypocrite absolutely has to do with YOU losing the thread.

I called you a liar last night.

And you ARE a liar.

You appear to lie alot, and you actually don't believe the things you say on here.

That's you LOSING.............on this entire forum.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Like you did last night about 230 nits being TOO BRIGHT FOR YOU.....but now, you completely contradict yourself

230 nits SDR desktop use IS too bright for me....

I have my current display at around 170-180, just like I had my last IPS....

What the fuck. Now you're arguing my opinions?

Just now, Substatic said:

So we get to use the same displays, but play games at much higher settings and fps.

You have no games to play

What framerate you playing Ragnorok at?:lawl:

That's what I thought.

LOL Far Cry 6 was a top game of 2021 for you, you even admitted that to me:hest: