Gran Turismo 7 is coming to PC (anotha one)

Just now, Remij said:

This kid's stupidity knows no bounds :tom: 

I already said they were begging SONY to stop...

No, we don't see threads here.

So clearly the cows aren't desperate to beg.

Who is making the threads?

And, secondly, who is making the threads based on things that aren't even remotely close to official confirmations?

Because THAT WOULD BE desperate.

Imagine if they got so desperate that they started posted blog comments from somewhere else.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the fanboys try to justify themselves into thinking there's something wrong about wanting a Playstation exclusive to come to PC. Maybe if it wasn't in the realm of possibility then I'd be y

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, we don't see threads here.

So clearly the cows aren't desperate to beg.

Who is making the threads?

And, secondly, who is making the threads based on things that aren't even remotely close to official confirmations?

Because THAT WOULD BE desperate.

Imagine if they got so desperate that they started posted blog comments from somewhere else.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I like this one... Sony begging PC gamers to buy their games!  LOL  They even admitted coming over to our house since Hermits weren't going to theirs :hest: 

jeje.png

Hell, they're even begging for their own games :lawl: :ovolol:

jeje2.png

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I like this one... Sony begging PC gamers to buy their games!  LOL  They even admitted coming over to our house since Hermits weren't going to theirs :hest: 

jeje.png

Hell, they're even begging for their own games :lawl: :ovolol:

jeje2.png

@Mr. Impossible....so, like I was saying:tom:guess who are the ones that are really hot and bothered by it

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The guy said he is thinking about it and LemiJ is already busting a nut :adhd:.....

Talk about premature ejaculation :drake:

:Jeff:

It was on the Nvidia leak :mjpls:

He's saying yes... without actually saying yes because he can't officially yet.

And yea, I do bust a nut knowing how you and Jerky will react when I make these threads.  I get off on it because you literally can't help yourselves... :sabu: 

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

:Jeff:

It was on the Nvidia leak :mjpls:

He's saying yes... without actually saying yes because he can't officially yet.

And yea, I do bust a nut knowing how you and Jerky will react when I make these threads.  I get off on it because you literally can't help yourselves... :sabu: 

You get off on me laughing at you getting prematurely excited for someone considering a old port for PC? :drake:

I've maintained that PC will get years old ports from Playstation, this whenever or if ever it comes lines up with that. 

I've also maintained that hermits are foaming at the mouth for years old PS ports..... Your reaction to just a consideration further proves this as well :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You get off on me laughing at you getting prematurely excited for someone considering a old port for PC? :drake:

I've maintained that PC will get years old ports from Playstation, this whenever or if ever it comes lines up with that. 

I've also maintained that hermits are foaming at the mouth for years old PS ports..... Your reaction to just a consideration further proves this as well :umad:

I get off on you thinking you're laughing at me, when I'm really the one laughing at you... :hest: 

You literally can't help yourself but come into these threads... every time :hest: 

I think you've mostly been maintaining butthurt all this time... but hey you do you :shrug:

I love how the fanboys try to justify themselves into thinking there's something wrong about wanting a Playstation exclusive to come to PC. Maybe if it wasn't in the realm of possibility then I'd be yeah, that's pretty embarrassing begging. Like if I was begging for a Mario or Zelda game to come to PC fully knowing it won't/can't happen.

But the Playstation first party is fair game you idiots, no matter how late they are, because me and the other PC gamers aren't buying a POS5 for a bunch of overrated, timed exclusives

Get fucked and keep shedding those tears you little bitches.

Especially Goukosan who probably don't even have a PS5 to begin with. Shut the fuck up. :pavarotti: 

• dead 1
24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I love how the fanboys try to justify themselves into thinking there's something wrong about wanting a Playstation exclusive to come to PC. Maybe if it wasn't in the realm of possibility then I'd be yeah, that's pretty embarrassing begging. Like if I was begging for a Mario or Zelda game to come to PC fully knowing it won't/can't happen.

But the Playstation first party is fair game you idiots, no matter how late they are, because me and the other PC gamers aren't buying a POS5 for a bunch of overrated, timed exclusives

Especially Goukosan who probably don't even have a PS5 to begin with. Shut the fuck up. :pavarotti: 

GotDAMN :deadest:

Remember... making a thread stating that something is coming to PC... is begging for it!  When Sony starts releasing their live service games, and they're day and date with PC and I make a thread about them... remember that we begged for those too! :tear2: 

Cows have been so completely and utterly owned... because I remember when these SAME motherfuckers were laughing at the threads/posts I was making about Xbox games coming to PC when DynamiteCop and Jonb were trying to tell me it wasn't happening..... and there were no talks about it being begging back then from these clowns.

They're literally upset because it's now them putting on the makeup with a red nose and big oversized shoes LOL... and the funniest thing is that it's not even really the cows... it's the two fake-ass Sheep that get butthurt about this the most.. every single time!  :tom: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

I get off on you thinking you're laughing at me, when I'm really the one laughing at you... :hest: 

You literally can't help yourself but come into these threads... every time :hest: 

I think you've mostly been maintaining butthurt all this time... but hey you do you :shrug:

Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about going ape shit over a consideration. :drake:

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't care that PC gets late Playstation ports.  That doesn't impact me playing it a year or two earlier.   It's just hilarious that he is going ape shit for consideration :adhd:

1744225105_Screenshot_20221127-100556_PSApp.thumb.jpg.83f84160ce9545eb20fcf125bcadb636.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about going ape shit over a consideration. :drake:

Going ape shit? :drake: 

You've gone more apeshit about me making this thread than I ever did about it...  Bubu Rem he's just considering it!!@!  He screams... as anotha one is checked off the Nvidia leak  :tom: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I don't care that PC gets late Playstation ports.  That doesn't impact me playing it a year or two earlier.   It's just hilarious that he is going ape shit for consideration :adhd:

Yes you do... you OBVIOUSLY care about it... since you come into every thread made about them :drake: 

And you didn't play GT7... just like Jerry :Jeff:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Going ape shit? :drake: 

You've gone more apeshit about me making this thread than I ever did about it...  Bubu Rem he's just considering it!!@!  He screams... as anotha one is checked off the Nvidia leak  :tom: 

Stop trying to pull me into you and Jerry's nonsense back and forth about the leak. 

I'm laughing at you and the consideration :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Stop trying to pull me into you and Jerry's nonsense back and forth about the leak. 

I'm laughing at you and the consideration :umad:

You're in every thread about it fool... LMFAO acting like you're separate from him in this :tom: 

You get just as butthurt as he does about these threads.

Bubu it's a consideration :tear2: 

No it's fucking not... it's coming, and was leaked ages ago... and this thread just triggered the fuck out of you clowns... as usual :hest: 

It's ALWAYS just you an Jerky :rofl: :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes you do... you OBVIOUSLY care about it... since you come into every thread made about them :drake: 

And you didn't play GT7... just like Jerry :Jeff:

This thread was ridiculous, so I had a good laugh :drake:

Where did I state I played GT7 or im a fan of GT? :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This thread was ridiculous, so I had a good laugh :drake:

Where did I state I played GT7 or im a fan of GT? :umad:

Bubu I don't care GT7 comes to PC yearz latur :tear2: 

OMFG REMI MADE A GT7 THREAD!! GOTTA COMMENT!! :cries: 

Trust me, I'm laughing harder and how you can't help but come into these threads and whine about them.... especially after so many games have already released... it's just ANOTHA ONE :hest: 

And we know you don't play GT7... nobody expects you or Jerky to play the games you whine about coming to PC :Jeff:

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're in every thread about it fool... LMFAO acting like you're separate from him in this :tom: 

You get just as butthurt as he does about these threads.

Bubu it's a consideration :tear2: 

No it's fucking not... it's coming, and was leaked ages ago... and this thread just triggered the fuck out of you clowns... as usual :hest: 

It's ALWAYS just you an Jerky :rofl: :rofls: 

Now you're straight up lying 🤥 

I've never not once argued with you about this Nvidia leak, you're so desperate for an argument you're making shit up. 

What I've always done is laugh your desperation and silly arguments.... Like how any day now Nintendo and Sony will drop their current wildly successful model and adopt the loss leader model that is gamepass.... Or that any day now Sony will do day and date with PC for PS5 AAA blockbuster titles :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Remij said:

Bubu I don't care GT7 comes to PC yearz latur :tear2: 

OMFG REMI MADE A GT7 THREAD!! GOTTA COMMENT!! :cries: 

Trust me, I'm laughing harder and how you can't help but come into these threads and whine about them.... especially after so many games have already released... it's just ANOTHA ONE :hest: 

All it takes is "consideration" and Remij goes into a tizzy :adhd:

Lmao.