Activision says putting their games on Xbox Game Pass or other subscription services would "lead to brand dilution & cannibalization of sales" (TLHBFR)

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ OMFG :lawl: 

He owns a 4090... so he can't be a massive PS fanboy...

Hmm... but I own a 4090... so that means I can't be a massive Xbox fanboy :drake: 

Infallible Firepower logic omfg  :lawl: 

Look at this retard :hest:

I've said it here many times, I'm a PS5 AND PC fan. Everyone on this forum knows it.

I made it clear from my earliest posts here that I love PC gaming/modding along with Sony's quality exclusives on their consoles.

I'd be an Xbox fan too if Microshit had any games worth playing. Your retarded ass is a cuck for Phil.

Microshit provides you with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and you are still riding and dying for Phil here. You're the absolutely worst sort of fanboy and when you're exposed you start to hide behind PC and your shitty fakeboy posts. You're a fraud and a total clown. You aren't deceiving anyone here but yourself. It's why you are known and will forever be known as Lemij, cry harder :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh by the way, the document makes it perfectly clear   Microsoft cancelled the Activision Call of Duty Exclusive DLC marketing deal back in 2015.   No more of this "Sony moneyhatte

He tries so hard to hide his anger that he has to pre-type a laughing smiley.   He's about as obvious at putting up a front as Phil Spencer.

Lemij right now:

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

No I didn't.

yes you did

not to mention that you just gave away what you do to try and pretend that you're not a fanboy.

you really don't know that he just played you, right now..............do you:drake:

he laid the bait by trying to describe himself EXACTLY like you...........and you fell for it immediately

:lawl:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Microshit provides you with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and you are still riding and dying for Phil here. You're the absolutely worst sort of fanboy and when you're exposed you start to hide behind PC and your shitty fakeboy posts.

that would make him a fakeboy

and yes, fakeboys are indeed the worst type of fanboys.

I got him to admit that he was doing a fakeboy act 10 years ago.

He had a fakeboy act in which he pretended to love the PS3 and was bashing PC all the time.

He admitted to me that he was a fakeboy

And then he bought a TITAN and pretended to be a PC expert (whenever it was convenient for it).

• dead 1
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Look at this retard :hest:

I've said it here many times, I'm a PS5 AND PC fan. Everyone on this forum knows it.

I made it clear from my earliest posts here that I love PC gaming/modding along with Sony's quality exclusives on their consoles.

I'd be an Xbox fan too if Microshit had any games worth playing. Your retarded ass is a cuck for Phil.

Microshit provides you with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and you are still riding and dying for Phil here. You're the baolsutely worst sort of fanboy and when you're exposed you start to hide behind PC and your shitty fakeboy posts. Yore're a fraud and a total clown. You aren't deceiving anyone here but yourself. It's why you are known and will forever be known as Lemij, cry harder :freeman:

Oh man, he's really losing it. :hest: 

Look at how much of a massive self proclaimed Xbox hater he is.  He's TOTALLY rational enough to know when someone is an Xbox fanboy or not! :hest: 

I HATE MS DEATH TO PHIL SPENCER!  :cries: 

LOL you retarded ass clown... grow the fuck up dude.. you're legit embarrassing.

Just now, Remij said:

he actually didn't say anything remotely like "I hate them to death" or "I hate [executive] to death."

He actually kept it entirely about the games.

Wow...............you are now SEEING THINGS that aren't there.

Yikes, that's embarrassing to see somebody fanboy so hard that they're literally making up words that they pretend to be seeing.

Just now, jehurey said:

He had a fakeboy act in which he pretended to love the PS3 and was bashing PC all the time.

And then he bought a TITAN and pretended to be a PC expert (whenever it was convenient for it).

:deadest::hest::freeman::mroff: Sounds like the kind of retarded shit he would do.

Dude is like an Ostrich trying to hide his fanboy colors. He tries so hard to hide his head but his Phil Spencer tramp stamp always gets exposed  :freeman:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

^ this guy is 40+ years old :lawl: 

He says I own a PS5.... but that I also haven't played PS4 games since 2014....  I have only one PS profile... but I have another one now.. beause he's sure I own a PS5.  I beg for PS games to come to PC.... but I own a PS5...  He says I'm waiting for PS games years later for PC... but also that I own a PS5.  Owned for playing the PS4 version of Ragnarok... but I own a PS5..  I hate PC and love Xbox.... but I just bought a 4090...  I'm a fake PC gamer.... but he posts that I've been gaming on PC for years and years....

These are all narratives this little shit has tried to push.. what a hilarious knot of bullshit :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

^ this guy is 40+ years old :lawl: 

He says I own a PS5.... but that I also haven't played PS4 games since 2014....  I have only one PS profile... but I have another one now.. beause he's sure I own a PS5.  I want PS games to come to PC.... but I own a PS5...  I'm waiting for PS games years later for PC... but I own a PS5.  Owned for playing the PS4 version of Ragnarok... but I own a PS5..  I hate PC and love Xbox.... but I just bought a 4090...  I'm a fake PC gamer.... but he posts that I've been gaming on PC for years and years....

@FIREPOWER Welcome to his meltdown

Oh man look at the way he's typing, I think we're seeing him go in and out of fevered consciousness, he's so angry

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:deadest::hest::freeman::mroff: Sounds like the kind of retarded shit he would do.

Dude is like an Ostrich trying to hide his fanboy colors. He tries so hard to hide his head but his Phil Spencer tramp stamp always gets exposed  :freeman:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2d4dd386a6d8ab8fc20c97c5a4017461.JPG

You're legit embarrassing. :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh man, he's really losing it. :hest: 

Look at how much of a massive self proclaimed Xbox hater he is.  He's TOTALLY rational enough to know when someone is an Xbox fanboy or not! :hest: 

LOL you retarded ass clown... grow the fuck up dude.. you're legit embarrassing.

I don't hate MS, it's funny how you somehow came to that conclusion from reading my posts.

Shows how much of a fanboy retard you are.

I can't criticize MS or their lack of games without your retarded ass jumping in to save Phil from slander.

You just heard Phil's name and your first instinct was to protect him at all costs, that's the definition of a delusional fanboy. You will NEVER see me cap for Jim Ryan or Sony the way you retarded lemshits on this forum do for Phil even though I like the games Sony has been putting out. Someone says MS has shitty games and Phil isn't delivering on his promises and your conclusion is that they hate MS for no reason.

:hest: Do you now see why everyone thinks you're a retarded fakeboy?

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

I don't hate MS, it's funny how you somehow came to that conclusion from reading my posts.

Jesus christ you are embarrassing man.  Listen to yourself.  I stopped right there :mj: 

bubu I forgot you have Windows 10 :drake: 

:omglol: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^look at him.  He's posting his butthurt for the entire forum to see :hest: 

I'm posting A butt that is hurt.

It just so happens to be yours.:tom:

he actually tried to say Microsoft didn't have money to afford it.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm posting A butt that is hurt.

It just so happens to be yours.:tom:

he actually tried to say Microsoft didn't have money to afford it.:lawl:

I said Xbox.

And no, you're definitely posting your own :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

I said Xbox.

And no, you're definitely posting your own :hest: 

The same Xbox that was funding two new consoles............:lawl:

No, I'm posting you, describing you.

I love how you know this, and you're only response is to cower.:banderoos:

57 minutes ago, Ike said:

Gamepass is the equivalent of direct to streaming movies. Most are absolute dogshit but there might be a few gems hidden in the plethora of turds that fill up its library. 

Like, Microsoft needs to be very concerned about Halo, and what GamePass is doing to it.

At least previously, if there was a Halo release and it was underwhelming, it still had its fans.

Halo Infinite is available to almost 30 million people RIGHT NOW, they can install and boot up the game, right now.

Its play numbers have bottomed out.

Gamers don't see Halo as a prestigious franchise. They're starting to view it as another quickly digestible thing on GamePass.

That's going to happen with other Xbox properties. Its probably already happening with Gears already.