Any plans for New Years?

Friend is setting up a nice little shindig at his place.  I offered to help with bring the right tools and ingredients to make tasty cocktails.

I'd like to help him develop a kick-ass charcuterie spread, but I think he's going to do that with his wife.

I really don't want it to be another party in which every just sits around drinking while we have the TV on watching BYE festivities, but that's what usually happens.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Eh New Years is amateur hour here. So, I’ll probably do something low key with the family. 

I was there in Wynwood last year for an Above and Beyond concert.

Mainly stayed there but it was awesome.

Night life is always top notch in Miami.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Friend is setting up a nice little shindig at his place.  I offered to help with bring the right tools and ingredients to make tasty cocktails.

I'd like to help him develop a kick-ass charcuterie spread, but I think he's going to do that with his wife.

I really don't want it to be another party in which every just sits around drinking while we have the TV on watching BYE festivities, but that's what usually happens.

That's in gringo's parties?

With Hispanic people, we wait for the countdown and after that, turns into a regular party with dancing and drinking.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I was there in Wynwood last year for an Above and Beyond concert.

Mainly stayed there but it was awesome.

Night life is always top notch in Miami.

I love Lauderdale way more, especially the boat parties. Amazing! But, this shit gets old. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

That's in gringo's parties?

With Hispanic people, we wait for the countdown and after that, turns into a regular party with dancing and drinking.

yeah.

but, honestly, i would be winding down after midnight, probably won't stay there past 1am.

depends on the other people and whether we are doing anything remotely interesting. if we're just drinking, then that gets boring.

Just a family get together. Help with the cooking and then play FIFA with the cousins later in the evening. I wish Dual Sense controllers still weren't so damn expensive, as it would be nice if more of us could play at once. I only have 2 controllers but there's no way im spending $70+ on more.