New Stalker 2 gameplay trailer coming tomorrow *Released*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im expecting a bit of a downgrade on the technical side, especially with all the shit the devs are going through right now. Still looking forward to this

“Rarely”

Switch games are notorious for draw-in, sub hd visuals and all kinds of visual issues. you would know if you spent more time on it, and less on xbox.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

did they ever do a remaster of Stalker?

I don't see the value of doing that. Im sure the games still look and play pretty fine on PC especially with mods. If they wanted to bring them to console thats a different story, but at that point I don't think anything but remakes would be acceptable. They're distinctly PC centric games in their design & interface and wouldn't work well on consoles without some major changes.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to New Stalker 2 gameplay trailer coming tomorrow *Released*
20 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

“Rarely”

Switch games are notorious for draw-in, sub hd visuals and all kinds of visual issues. you would know if you spent more time on it, and less on xbox.

• dead 1
30 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

“Rarely”

Both Pokémon games this year had a significant amount pop in. 

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is one of the best switch games from a technical standpoint, and it also had a very noticeable amount of pop in. 

pretty much every open world Switch game has a bad amount of pop in.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is one of the best switch games from a technical standpoint, and it also had a very noticeable amount of pop in. 

exactly. high-end PC games have pop-in, even if it's minor.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I dunno if it's because I'm playing Fallout 76 right now but that looks amazing. 

Will check it out when I get a new PC. 

Off topic but is it true that the Steam version of NMH3 doesn’t have the graphical improvements of the PS5 version?

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Off topic but is it true that the Steam version of NMH3 doesn’t have the graphical improvements of the PS5 version?

I think there was an issue where the backgrounds was low res like in the Switch version. But that only affected cutscenes. It's minimal stuff that if you don't know about it, you probably won't notice. As far as I know the PS5 didn't get any specific improvements, it's just the fact that it doesn't run Switch, the assets are the same from what I've seen. 

This game is not a looker either way and my experience with the PC version, although nothing special, was very solid with no issues. If that's worth anything. I wouldn't worry too much about it but it's up to you. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Nintendo makes neither of those games