New Stalker 2 gameplay trailer coming tomorrow *Released*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im expecting a bit of a downgrade on the technical side, especially with all the shit the devs are going through right now. Still looking forward to this

“Rarely”

Switch games are notorious for draw-in, sub hd visuals and all kinds of visual issues. you would know if you spent more time on it, and less on xbox.

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I think there was an issue where the backgrounds was low res like in the Switch version. But that only affected cutscenes. It's minimal stuff that if you don't know about it, you probably won't notice. As far as I know the PS5 didn't get any specific improvements, it's just the fact that it doesn't run Switch, the assets are the same from what I've seen. 

This game is not a looker either way and my experience with the PC version, although nothing special, was very solid with no issues. If that's worth anything. I wouldn't worry too much about it but it's up to you. 

I just watched a comparison video. The differences are minor but the PS5 version seems to have better draw distance than the PC and Switch ones.

But I think I might get it on PC since its currently on sale.

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Your reading fails you again old man, I said Nintendo games 

derp. you can see pop up with the tiny bit of foliage at 4:51. and that's just one example :D imagine if the area was actually densely populated :D

so ghostz, STOP BEING A RETARD

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

derp. you can see pop up with the tiny bit of foliage at 4:51. and that's just one example :D imagine if the area was actually densely populated :D

so ghostz, STOP BEING A RETARD

LOL at you scouring YouTube and spending 5 minutes searching for pop up. It’s so far in the background I wouldn’t even consider that harmful. Took me 10 times of watching to even see it. 

regardless you having to watch five mins of gameplay to find one proved my point :banderoos:

its not like forza or Elden ring when you literally see things popping in 2 ft in front of you at all times  :D 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yes they do lmao :D Thats like saying EA doesn't make Battlefield.

Ghostz is wrong about the pop in. It happens even in Nintendo games. 

But he is correct about Pokémon.  That's game freak and the Pokémon company and both are independent of Nintendo and calls their own shots. 

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

LOL at you scouring YouTube and spending 5 minutes searching for pop up. It’s so far in the background I wouldn’t even consider that harmful. Took me 10 times of watching to even see it. 

regardless you having to watch five mins of gameplay to find one proved my point :banderoos:

its not like forza or Elden ring when you literally see things popping in 2 ft in front of you at all times  :D 

More like 5 seconds :D I picked a random point in the video :D STOP BEING A RETARD! 

34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But he is correct about Pokémon.  That's game freak and the Pokémon company and both are independent of Nintendo and calls their own shots. 

Ghostz would know if he actually played Nintendo games and wasn’t engaging in Xbox bukkake. 

16 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Thats not remotely true. Nintendo is the publisher and has the final say in many aspects of the game's development. Why else do you think Scarlet and Violet turned out to be such messes? Because Nintendo forced Game Freak to rush them out before they were polished and properly finished.

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats not remotely true. Nintendo is the publisher and has the final say in many aspects of the game's development. Why else do you think Scarlet and Violet turned out to be such messes? Because Nintendo forced Game Freak to rush them out before they were polished and properly finished.

a publisher is not a developer. And pop in is standard across the industry, so I doubt they said eliminate pop in or don’t release it. 

also, monolith, while a first party isn’t what I consider Nintendo. 

25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Your lack of play time and the low user metacritic score indicates it to me. 

No, wrong on both counts.

So you're saying you have nothing, then?

Well........LOL that sentence could be applied to you on a much more expanded level.:hest: