Andrew Tate - arrested for Human Trafficking and Rape

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FBI special investigator Cuckosan has spoken.  

From his own words and accusations from some women they were doing lover boy shit and trapping women in a foreign country and forcing them into camming and such. Think of the movie Taken. Which also m

Judge will sentence him to a lyrical execution…

Posted Images

Honestly I have seen enough self condemning things that Andrew Tate said openly himself at this point. That's what happens when you have a big fucking mouth. 

I'm not sure if that falls under human trafficking's but he himself said he use emotional blackmail to keep his girls in check and I'm pretty sure that's a form of abuse under the law. Among other very questionable statements and he's constantly lying about the case details. It's not looking good. 

Even if he were to be acquitted, I wouldn't trust that guy with anything. That's my new take on Andrew Tate. Just a scummy, charismatic guy who know how to extract money from everything and everyone around him. 

I hope people are guilty to feed my beta pride and to confirm that I'm right for listening to what the mainstream media feeds me! :scared:

Covid fags :kaz: wear the mask vaxxie trash :will: Less restrictions imposed bad news guys he's definitely guilty :dame:

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Honestly I have seen enough self condemning things that Andrew Tate said openly himself at this point. That's what happens when you have a big fucking mouth. 

I'm not sure if that falls under human trafficking's but he himself said he use emotional blackmail to keep his girls in check and I'm pretty sure that's a form of abuse under the law. Among other very questionable statements and he's constantly lying about the case details. It's not looking good. 

Even if he were to be acquitted, I wouldn't trust that guy with anything. That's my new take on Andrew Tate. Just a scummy, charismatic guy who know how to extract money from everything and everyone around him. 

So your new opinion is our old opinion. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yup that sums it up pretty well... He openly said himself and sold seminars about the lover boy method that he utilized to sneer the women (which is illegal). 

I get not wanting to go only by the narrative the media is pushing.... But when the guy himself is on tape saying he did those things and he was making money off teaching it... 

You would really have to be a low IQ ignoramus fool to actually still be defending him

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So your new opinion is our old opinion. 

I did try to tell you guys I didn't really know him much to begin with and wasn't a fan of his content. 

But now I've seen some of his comments that made me go, wait, what? Pretty much admitting to illegal activities and just being a dirty player. I mean did expect things like money laundering but he does seem to abuse his girls in some ways, coming straight out of him. Old video resurfacing and all that shit. 

Fuck him.