Mayhem in Sinaloa, Mehico after they re-arrested Ovidio Guzman, El Chapo's son

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I hope they don't release him. Mexico should declare martial law, flood the streets with police & military and then root out as many of the cartel members as possible. The rest will then flee like rats.

lmfao You motherfuckers just say anything. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I hope they don't release him. Mexico should declare martial law, flood the streets with police & military and then root out as many of the cartel members as possible. The rest will then flee like rats.

I don't know the guys seem pretty hardcore and ready to die for the cartel and there's many of them armed to the teeth.  If they targetted civilians that would be messed up, no easy solution imo that won't cause many deaths

This is gonna requires US interventions. The country has been losing it to cartels for decades but I don't think I ever seen things being this blatantly bad. This is insane, they're shooting at random civilian air planes. 

On 2023-01-06 at 4:37 PM, Twinblade said:

Mexico isn’t US dude lol. I’m pretty sure there’s more cartel than Mexican military personnel, though they’re a lot less organized. 

6 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Mexico isn’t US dude lol. I’m pretty sure there’s more cartel than Mexican military personnel, though they’re a lot less organized. 

Not to mention the corruption itself. At this point this isn't something Mexico can do on it's own.