[Exputer] Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings And The Lost Ocean Remake Is In Development

Sources have confirmed that the first Baten Kaitos game is getting a remake exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. eXputer has seen graphical evidence of the title under development but is unable to share any of it publicly at this moment in time.

Sources have also said that the release date for this remake is planned to be sometime in the summer of 2023 and that a reveal is possible during this year's E3.

Moreover, the remake is in the works by the game's original developer Monolith Studio — a Nintendo-owned company — right alongside Bandai Namco. Additionally, Nintendo is involved in the new remake and will work with the two developers to oversee the title's development.

That said, it's still unknown the scale at which this remake will be developed. There's a level of uncertainty in the mix here, where the degree of Nintendo's involvement in the IP isn't fully known.

Again, according to the non-publishable graphical proof of what certain insiders have shown us, this is something that is one hundred percent happening. Come summertime; official Baten Kaitos news is going to surface sooner or later.

Rofl that takes me back to when Sheep overrated the fuck out of this game and Tales of Symphonia because it's all the Gamecube had. 

LMFAO, these clowns thought those games were better than Final Fantasy X-XII/Persona 3-4/Dragon Quest VIII/Kingdom Hearts I-II/Shin Megami Tensei III/etc.  :hest:

Just now, Casual said:

shutup man

I can't even tell the difference anymore. It's just all blends into one soundtrack with some exceptions like Dark Souls/Valkyrie Profile that truly stands above his other works.

I'm not even trolling. I like him but it's pretty much always the same shit.