Homeschooling Group grooming kids to be NAZIS.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Homeschooling BAD. Must let. government indoctrinate. our children to. mutilate their body. :npc:

Damn you got instantly triggered and ran in mouth foaming with a bad faith argument. 

What about this story makes YOU feel attacked? 

I'm a homeschooled nazi obviously :mjgrin:

A small sample of idiots  vs. government programming that brainwashes millions of kids, this is literally a non-story meant to make you hate homeschooling because it's a threat to the system but you can't think that far ahead obviously :drake: 

11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I'm a homeschooled nazi obviously :mjgrin:

A small sample of idiots  vs. government programming that brainwashes millions of kids, this is literally a non-story meant to make you hate homeschooling because it's a threat to the system but you can't think that far ahead obviously :drake: 

Dat persecution complex. 

What is with you retards and creating arguments for others and then arguing against it. 

This isn't an attack on homeschooling, it's a story on how Neo Nazi's are grooming kids into neo nazism using home schooling. 

If I post a story about Neo Nazi's using YouTube to recruit and indoctrinate people... Is that an attack on YouTube you simpleton? 

So again I ask, what about this story about Neo Nazi's grooming kids has you triggered? 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Cookegets his views on this from Tucker Carlson and Tulsi....what did you expect? :drake:

So you support the ethnic cleansing of eastern Ukraine ?  You get your views from Rachel Maddow, what could we possibly expect...

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

All it took was a minute before I immediately realized that this was a poorly researched & clearly outdated video filled with misinformation. The Azov symbol has NOTHING to do with Nazism or Nazi Germany. That was already debunked at the beginning of the 2022 invasion a year ago.

You really need to do better than this Cooke.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

All it took was a minute before I immediately realized that this was a poorly researched & clearly outdated video filled with misinformation. The Azov symbol has NOTHING to do with Nazism or Nazi Germany. That was already debunked at the beginning of the 2022 invasion a year ago.

You really need to do better than this Cooke.

Debunk it then. Saying it doesn't make it so Twinblade. I expect a little more effort than that. 

22 hours ago, Cooke said:

Debunk it then. Saying it doesn't make it so Twinblade. I expect a little more effort than that. 

There are Russian neo nazis linked directly to Russia fighting in Ukraine, despite Putin's denazification rhetoric. There is plenty of real evidence on these groups out there if you do some research. Trying to defend Russia's invasion even though they have far more nazis is pretty ridiculous cooke

Russia's long history of neo-Nazis, News, La Trobe University

• 2 weeks later...

Anally ravaged vaxxie upset he lost like a bitch and gave up so easily, bow to your pureblood master for eternity lmfao :tom:

Fact is it was more of a little experiment, seeing how you guys love to quote me and show your discomfort every time I make you lot seethe with my posts in the political forum.

So I decided to do the same and see what it's all about these tranny lovers who love to do this endlessly.

And in the end you didn't even win at your own shitty little quote game  :rofls: 

Schooled :dudebro: