Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seething vaxxie

Someone needs to put bhytre and his snowflake NPC ass out of his misery 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You should 

Even though you are almost always wrong, I'll bet this time what you are saying is what's actually happening. Do any of your friends kids have furries in their class that pee in litter boxes too? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Even though you are almost always wrong, I'll bet this time what you are saying is what's actually happening. Do any of your friends kids have furries in their class that pee in litter boxes too? 

Not that I am aware. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Not that I am aware. 

Still, considering the information that you yourself quoted, 1% of the under 18 population identifies as non binary, so this "friend's kid" of yours having 8 students in her class alone is quite an anomaly. That school must be woke af. 

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Still, considering the information that you yourself quoted, 1% of the under 18 population identifies as non binary, so this "friend's kid" of yours having 8 students in her class alone is quite an anomaly. That school must be woke af. 

It's obviously a social contagion kind of scenario. It's all girls, and girls at that age are highly impressionable. 

Edited by Cooke
20 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's obviously a social contagion kind of scenario. It's all girls, and girls at that age are highly impressionable. 

Yes, obviously. This must be the woke mind virus you guys are always talking about. Makes a lot of sense, grandpa. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible