Conservatives are defending racist again.

50 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

White people didn't invent slavery. The Egyptians, the Persians, the Assyrians, The Chinese were conquering and having slaves in the millions before any white European men ever did. Unless you considered the Greek Myceneans to be white or something? They weren't, well, not exactly, they would look like most Arab people of today, dark hair, tanned skin, brown eyes. 

You know who were some of the first ever recorded people to have been enslaved in the history books? The jews. 

Lol no shit, the controversy about the talking point is how Prager infers that America was the first country to end slavery, which it wasn't. The full quote was "white people didn't end slavery, they ended it." 

No one even says they did, It's just rhetorical chaff in order order to soften the participation I suppose. Thanks for trying to cook tho.

Owens, Prager, and the daily wire are so fucking shitty. Like they always talk about indoctrinating kids and there's no parallels to them or Turning Point on the left. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep swearing to myself that I won't read or post on this idiotic board but here I am.     Good God. You're the one comically defending black racism while admitting that you have no

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol no shit, the controversy about the talking point is how Prager infers that America was the first country to end slavery, which it wasn't. The full quote was "white people didn't end slavery, they ended it." 

No one even says they did, It's just rhetorical chaff in order order to soften the participation I suppose. Thanks for trying to cook tho.

Owens, Prager, and the daily wire are so fucking shitty. Like they always talk about indoctrinating kids and there's no parallels to them or Turning Point on the left. 

Oh I see. I have no idea who 'ended' it first. I mean it still exists even today.

That's acceptable. I just saw the youtube headline, which was an accurate statement to me. I saw nothing wrong with such a statement but I don't know the rest for sure. 

I have seen Owens a few time, I kinda like her but she's bit unhinged. I grow tired of that kind of stuff to be honest.

So a thing that has been going on all day is racist conservatives and right wingers claiming that black men will love and support Trump now that he got arrested...because we love criminals so much. 

This motherfucker actually said "to the man" and I only wish this was in audio to hear his impression of a black man. 

Even Charlie Kirk who makes daily racist post where he complains that every single black person is a token that is stealing a white persons job tries this shit minutes after multiple post targeting black people. 

Screenshot_20230826_025013.thumb.jpg.a3fe10386817073d556750c81d9a046e.jpg

These people never care about black people, all shamed the few black Republicans who spoke out against Florida's decision to make a curriculum that males slavery sound as palatable as possible to even the most racist white person. Now they are trying to make Trump Tupac and MLK rolled into one and  expecting black support. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2023-02-27 at 5:43 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Still crazy that no one in here is talking about a US senator calling for segregation and disenfranchisement in 2023. 

Fuck she's so ugly. It fits her personality. She looks like a neanderthal.

• Thanks 1

Now they coming for the Jews. Again, this is what I have been taking about the white supremacy umbrella that the right is fueled by. They used the vagueness of "wokism" as a platform to take on all of their political foes. 

It's the usual suspects as well too. Supposedly Nick Fuentes helped the hashtag gain steam and people like Matt Walsh and Elon Musk are promoting it. It's slick how the anti-groomer people quickly moved on to being anti-trans, then anti-black, then anti-feminist, to anti-jew in less than a year. 

For the Keith Woods is a self proclaimed "race realist" who is pro redpill, pro Nick Fuentes, and antisemtic. Yet another right wing bigot that Musk chooses to publicly show a measure of support to. 

Screenshot_20230901_234656.thumb.jpg.ab5c12a6021e319b3c978204b1b009c7.jpg

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2023-08-24 at 7:39 PM, Mr. House said:

Oh I see. I have no idea who 'ended' it first. I mean it still exists even today.

That's acceptable. I just saw the youtube headline, which was an accurate statement to me. I saw nothing wrong with such a statement but I don't know the rest for sure. 

I have seen Owens a few time, I kinda like her but she's bit unhinged. I grow tired of that kind of stuff to be honest.

Basically the conservative push it to make curriculums that teach slavery/civil war/civil rights in ways that won't make white kids or their parents feel bad about what happened. 

This will be another chink in DeSantis' armor during this election. He basically let conservative consultants reshape their educational standards, which seems to only have a negative impact in FL. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Basically the conservative push it to make curriculums that teach slavery/civil war/civil rights in ways that won't make white kids or their parents feel bad about what happened. 

This will be another chink in DeSantis' armor during this election. He basically let conservative consultants reshape their educational standards, which seems to only have a negative impact in FL. 

White kids shouldn't feel bad for their far ancestors sins. They had nothing to do with it. Of course history should be thought but not to instill a sense of guilt. I hope you agree or understand that much, otherwise you're just as bad as the conservatives you hate so much.

36 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

White kids shouldn't feel bad for their far ancestors sins. They had nothing to do with it. Of course history should be thought but not to instill a sense of guilt. I hope you agree or understand that much, otherwise you're just as bad as the conservatives you hate so much.

Lol how does "guilt free" history lessons go? And what is the metric for preventing guilt? I agree that kids shouldn't feel guilty for their ancestors but that is up to the person. 

Not to mention the optics of white conservatives editing and omitting the history of slavery and civil rights in order to please white people who don't want to hear about it. Then how did we as a society evolve? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol how does "guilt free" history lessons go? And what is the metric for preventing guilt? I agree that kids shouldn't feel guilty for their ancestors but that is up to the person. 

Not to mention the optics of white conservatives editing and omitting the history of slavery and civil rights in order to please white people who don't want to hear about it. Then how did we as a society evolve? 

By not explicitly telling them to feel bad for their immutable characteristics and the sin of their ancestors like some progressive idiots do? 

The other opposite is just as bad and dangerous. You teach history, that's it, not through an ideologue modern lenses to fit your current narrative.