RE4 Demo releasing TODAY *out now*

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I feel like 2 weeks ago everyone was like "RE4 again? Why?" and now y'all like "which version we getting boys?". That is why there's another RE4 coming and this won't be the last time y'all buy it again. Lol 

This is a remake in a similar vein to RE2. It’s practically a different game altogether. You can’t compare it to all the straight ports they’ve done over the years.

I've seen more and more people make comparisons between this game and RE6, and they're honestly right. The game's general movement and shooting mechanics are VERY reminiscent of that game, yet nobody is hating on RE4 remake anywhere near as much as they did RE6. Some interesting food for thought....

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I've seen more and more people make comparisons between this game and RE6, and they're honestly right. The game's general movement and shooting mechanics are VERY reminiscent of that game, yet nobody is hating on RE4 remake anywhere near as much as they did RE6. Some interesting food for thought....

yeah dude that's cause re6 sucks lol. there's a lot more to a game than the shooting mechanics/movement.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I think people hated on RE6 because the RE purists were hating on the games becoming increasingly more in line with an action-movie, than a horror-themed game.

I think I remember people saying they enjoyed the Leon portion of RE6. Or was it the Chris Redfield portion, I forgot. One of those sections had a decent "porridge is just right" feedback.

Anyways, just another reminder that the RE purists ended up losing the argument. RE4 won, thoroughly.