Colin Kaepernick says his adoptive (white) parents were racist

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Colin Kaepernick says his adoptive (white) parents were racist
59 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Kaepernick revealed that when he had cornrows as a child, his mother said, “Your hair is not professional, you look like a little thug.”

---

It's more like he pointed out some legacy cultural gray areas that exist. But Lmfaoroffles. Amirite?! You are so bitch made. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Kaepernick revealed that when he had cornrows as a child, his mother said, “Your hair is not professional, you look like a little thug.”

---

It's more like he pointed out some legacy cultural gray areas that exist. But Lmfaoroffles. Amirite?! You are so bitch made. 

What parents don’t say shit to their kids about hair cuts? 

19 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

What parents don’t say shit to their kids about hair cuts? 

And some of those comments are racist and/or perpetuates racism. The world is pretty uncomplicated when you don't vow the be as purposely obtuse as possible. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And some of those comments are racist and/or perpetuates racism. The world is pretty uncomplicated when you don't vow the be as purposely obtuse as possible. 

No, it’s not racism. My dad saying I look like a skin head for shaving my head isn’t racism. :tom:

Racism is believing a race of people are inferior because of the color of their skin you tard. 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, it’s not racism. My dad saying I look like a skin head for shaving my head isn’t racism. :tom:

Racism is believing a race of people are inferior because of the color of their skin you tard. 

Lol how are you still as dumb as you were 15 years ago? 

On 3/10/2023 at 3:07 PM, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No, it’s not racism.

Racism is believing a race of people are inferior 

thug: "a violent aggressive person, especially one who is a criminal"

His parents are not a race of people with kinky hair. They adopt a kid with kinky hair and tell him his hairstyle makes him look like a thug, that is highly racist.

6 hours ago, z,warrior said:

His parents are not a race of people with kinky hair. They adopt a kid with kinky hair and tell him his hairstyle makes him look like a thug, that is highly racist.

Thug doesn’t mean black person. 

9 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Yea ghostz is reaching here.   His adoptive parents were learning how to raise a young black boy and there was growing pains for both Colin and his parents. 

"Colin Kaepernick says his parents loved him but they struggled to embrace his blackness"  obviously talking about early on. 

Both him and his parents eventually adjusted to each other and learned from each other. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yea ghostz is reaching here.   His adoptive parents were learning how to raise a young black boy and there was growing pains for both Colin and his parents. 

"Colin Kaepernick says his parents loved him but they struggled to embrace his blackness"  obviously talking about early on. 

Both him and his parents eventually adjusted to each other and learned from each other. 

He totally copied Bob Ross' hair. He culturally appropriated Bob. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You're trying too hard and failing as always. 

Trying is a virtue of equality. Trying is not a virtue of equity which you espouse. Try harder. 

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Trying is a virtue of equality. Trying is not a virtue of equity which you espouse. Try harder. 

I love how this guy is 100% completely mad and attempting to do high-level mockery of wokeism from the very instant he enters a thread.

He's completely broken, at this point. His fuse is already blown out and fried.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Again you're trying even harder and failing even harder :kaz:

Failure is impossible in a equitable society. We all succeed or we all fail.

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, Bob Ross invented the afro. You are the absolute worst. 

Yeah, Bob Ross invented the afro. That's what I'm saying Remy.