The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - PS5 vs Xbox Series X/S Tech Review, Performance Tested

26 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Shit game, but even shittier on PS5. Big surprise.

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Doesn’t even hit 30fps reliably on PS5. :holeup:

The 10/10 is irrefutability better on PS5, and the terrible port, of a remaster nobody asked for, runs slightly better framerate wise (but more frame spikes) and little dick tucker is taking this little victory for all its worth :lul:

I ain't even going to make fun of Xbox, the desperation of its fanbase speaks volumes.

Cows can play RE4 remake and you can play outer worlds spacers choice :rofl: Your terms are acceptable.

• dead 1
59 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The 10/10 is irrefutability better on PS5, and the terrible port, of a remaster nobody asked for, runs slightly better framerate wise (but more frame spikes) and little dick tucker is taking this little victory for all its worth :lul:

I ain't even going to make fun of Xbox, the desperation of its fanbase speaks volumes.

Cows can play RE4 remake and you can play outer worlds spacers choice :rofl: Your terms are acceptable.

runs significantly better, did you not watch the video? It literally drops to 15fps on PS5. 

You’re better off playing on Series S than PS5, lol. 

But no, I won’t be playing this. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

runs significantly better, did you not watch the video? It literally drops to 15fps on PS5. 

You’re better off playing on Series S than PS5, lol. 

But no, I won’t be playing this. 

972p on series Super flop :lul: Once again Microsoft suckers people into buying a pile of shit. Imagine being promised a next-gen system and then ending up with shit that runs at XBOne resolutions.

The game runs like shit on all systems and is clearly not worth purchasing. The first game isn't even that old and it was a boring pile of shit in the first place anyway (typical of Obsidian). No shit you won't be playing this, I don't think many people will :kaz: It will probably end up being a GOTM game on Gamepass since standards are lower on there.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

972p on series Super flop :lul: Once again Microsoft suckers people into buying a pile of shit. Imagine being promised a next-gen system and then ending up with shit that runs at XBOne resolutions.

The game runs like shit on all systems and is clearly not worth purchasing. The first game isn't even that old and it was a boring pile of shit in the first place anyway (typical of Obsidian). No shit you won't be playing this, I don't think many people will :kaz: It will probably end up being a GOTM game on Gamepass since standards are lower on there.

MLB 23 is on gamepass and will be a top 10 selling game on PS in 2023. So no, there are better games to play. 

And like I said, Series S is the better platform compared to 15FPS5 if you want to play this game. Yikes. 

Oh, and you paid $60-$70 for the original too. :tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
43 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

MLB 23 is on gamepass and will be a top 10 selling game on PS in 2023. So no, there are better games to play. 

And like I said, Series S is the better platform compared to 15FPS5 if you want to play this game. Yikes. 

Oh, and you paid $60-$70 for the original too. :tom:

Actually I got the original free when I bought a PC :trump2: I certainly wouldn't have paid full price for a janky, unfinished rpg with no plot (typical Obsidian game)

This game is inferior to the original version, even df says so. You're here trying to brag about a shit port of a game that didnt need a remaster :tom: Thats the utter state xbox is in right now.

21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Actually I got the original free when I bought a PC :trump2: I certainly wouldn't have paid full price for a janky, unfinished rpg with no plot (typical Obsidian game)

This game is inferior to the original version, even df says so. You're here trying to brag about a shit port of a game that didnt need a remaster :tom: Thats the utter state xbox is in right now.

Show me where I bragged, I’ll wait. :tom: in fact, I called a shit game, but it’s even shittier on 15FPS5. He’s so angry it’s just another game worst on PS. First Dead Space, then RE4, and now this. That’s what I call… a trend. :mj:

Just now, jehurey said:

We keep on receiving more evidence that Obsidian is not as good as people keep on claiming they will be.

They never have been. Their gamed are often half finished, buggy messes with an almost non-existant plot.

The fanboys always have an excuse as to why it's not Obsidians fault, but Obsidian is the common denominator in all these games. KOTOR2, New Vegas, alpha protocol, Outer worlds etc they have been releasing the same janky unfinished games for 20 years, its obvious the problem lies with Obsidian. The only reason they get circle jerked is because some of the devs came from black isle so its haram to talk bad about them, but that was so long ago now it's irrelevant this is not the same company.

One thing is for sure even though I dont think I have seen anyone ever say they played outer worlds and actually enjoyed it thoroughly, we know for sure the fanboys and media will go into a blitz for outer worlds 2 just because its fauxclusive.

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

non-gamers hating on GODsidian and hyping Trash Evil 4 in the same breath :tom:  

LOL, this guy dealing with the double L within these past few days.

I love how RE4 continues to win.

All RE4 does...........is..........win

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, this guy dealing with the double L within these past few days.

I love how RE4 continues to win.

All RE4 does...........is..........win

:tom: 

and all you do......is...... lose 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

:tom: 

and all you do......is...... lose 

I'm not the one angry that RE4 is once again being praised, while you are hyping a developer who is charging $10 for a patch that lowers framerate

:tom: now that's losing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm not the one angry that RE4 is once again being praised, while you are hyping a developer who is charging $10 for a patch that lowers framerate

:tom: now that's losing.

I don't care about the version I just have to point out how stupid the hate on GODsidian is in this thread when you non-gamers with terrible taste praise an old ass action shootey game with no story and terrible characters pretending to be a survival horror game :tom:  

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

I don't care about the version I just have to point out how stupid the hate on GODsidian is in this thread when you non-gamers with terrible taste praise an old ass action shootey game with no story and terrible characters pretending to be a survival horror game :tom:  

no one even makes threads about obsidian. How many threads about Obsidian have been made in the past 5 years? Like less than 5?

they are SELLING A PATCH that has no graphical upgrades, and lowers framerate.

And you're telling us that its "stupid" to criticize that?

Do you know how stupid you look right now, defending that?

You're so butthurt, that nobody brought up RE4, except you..............loser.

Edited by jehurey
  • Confused 1