Tony Todd (Venom): Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 likely releasing September, massive publicity campaign in August

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

you can't count a remaster. it's not a new installment. hell, it came free with the ultimate edition of miles morales, or was available for those who wanted a native ps5 version of the game (not the ps4 one).

Exactly. It was a rehash.. and was SOLD as a stand-alone game outside of Miles Morales. 

It counts. :reg:

giphy.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ghostz is a retard lol. also, his math sucks. s1, morales, s2 = 5 year span; forza motorsport 5,6,7 = 4 year span. the same can be applied to fh 2,3,4.

Release timeline2005    Forza Motorsport 2006 2007    Forza Motorsport 2 2008 2009    Forza Motorsport 3 2010 2011    Forza Motorsport 4 2012    Forza Horizon 2013    Forza Motorsport

jesus christ you are dumb af lol. you are reaching the same way bro man reaches for your girl's head to suck his dick. have fun regurgitating the same 4 replies in every thread. your name should be pa

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Exactly. It was a rehash.. and was SOLD as a stand-alone game outside of Miles Morales. 

It counts. :reg:

giphy.gif

jesus christ you are dumb af lol. you are reaching the same way bro man reaches for your girl's head to suck his dick. have fun regurgitating the same 4 replies in every thread. your name should be parrotz.

• dead 2
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

jesus christ you are dumb af lol. you are reaching the same way bro man reaches for your girl's head to suck his dick. have fun regurgitating the same 4 replies in every thread. your name should be parrotz.

Yet you had nothing to say when Firepower claimed Forza Street was a reskin of Forza Motorsport. :hest:

Funny, the only people claiming a remaster of a 2 year old game ISNT a rehash are…. Cows. :kaz:

:ccruise:Cuckstz the Retard :ccruise:  can’t help tucking his dick 

and repeating the same 4 lines.

He calls Spiderman Remaster a rehash but doesn’t want to count Forza Street or the other dozen or so rehashed Forza games released in the past decade. Forza games are released almost yearly at this point but to the retard they are fresh games that aren’t milked at all :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:ccruise:Cuckstz the Retard :ccruise:  can’t help tucking his dick 

and repeating the same 4 lines.

He calls Spiderman Remaster a rehash but doesn’t want to count Forza Street or the other dozen or so rehashed Forza games released in the past decade. Forza games are released almost yearly at this point but to the retard they are fresh games that aren’t milked at all :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Was Forza Street a reskin of Forza on Xbox or an entirely different game for mobile????

:kaz:

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky just got drilled as hard as his "girlfriend" does from Tyrone n' da Boyz every weekend.

:drake:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Ghostz maybe everyone on here calling you a retard is a sign that you're acting like a retard.

Just a thought.

what's hilarious is that, on multiple occassions, he's tried to tell me that the forum ISN'T laughing at him.

knowing full well that these threads exist.

He has this uncanny ability to blackout and forget things that are greatly embarrassing for him.

I think its his brain activating a self-defense mechanism.

It must happen quite a bit for him to have developed such a thing.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what's hilarious is that, on multiple occassions, he's tried to tell me that the forum ISN'T laughing at him.

knowing full well that these threads exist.

He has this uncanny ability to blackout and forget things that are greatly embarrassing for him.

I think its his brain activating a self-defense mechanism.

It must happen quite a bit for him to have developed such a thing.

Oh look… another (pretend) Cow :tom:

2 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Oh look… another (pretend) Cow :tom:

LOL he's so butthurt, I knew I would get his Cucked-Out Ass to respond:blessed:

Then again, its not the first time another man controls what he does, and he's helpless to do anything about it, except pretend to smile:drake:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's so butthurt, I knew I would get his Cucked-Out Ass to respond:blessed:

Then again, its not the first time another man controls what he does, and he's helpless to do anything about it, except pretend to smile:drake:

Watch me make Jerry respond, just like the desperate bitch he is :tom:

No really, take a look: 

45 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Watch me make Jerry respond, just like the desperate bitch he is :tom:

No really, take a look: 

He's now trying to copy me. Another sign that he's completely out of ideas.

And now he's going to pretend that he didn't just copy this post and me laughing at him, as well.

Observe how I made him run away!:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's now trying to copy me. Another sign that he's completely out of ideas.

And now he's going to pretend that he didn't just copy this post and me laughing at him, as well.

Observe how I made him run away!:lawl::lawl::lawl:

He did just as I said. :banderoos:

6 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

He did just as I said. :banderoos:

LOL he ran away for the night, and he's got nothing in the morning.

I love how he shows that he's reporting to his half-cubicle at 6am for his call center job every morning.

On the dot.

Edited by jehurey