Why is there no argument about trans men in male sports?

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We have enough retards on here posting dumb shit already. Go make another eminem thread in the main board or something. 

I hope you get murdered by a tranny dick 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Cooke said:

I hope you get murdered by a tranny dick 

12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And I hope your entire family dies in a fire. 

image.gif.d1ae164486674ddd65948c06d7dbe32f.gif

because sports is very male-centric. No one cares about transmen in sports because no one cares that they are "women" displaying male traits. It's the opposite that is offensive. In certain countries for example, while being gay is either illegal or frowned upon, being lesbian isn't that big a deal, because they are... women with a "male" gaze. Even in the US, being a tomboy as a girl is a lot more admired than being an effeminate boy. 

Yes I do think it has to do with strength too, but you can't ignore that "feminine = bad" in the patriarchal society we live in, is the reason trans(women) are such a hot topic.

On 2023-04-12 at 1:24 PM, Cell said:

image.gif.d1ae164486674ddd65948c06d7dbe32f.gif

I'm fine. Just matching his Nazi energy. Like I've said for years: Cooke is the most or second most hate-filled person on this site. He pretends to be a nice guy (poorly) and often tries to play it off as humor even though he's not clever or funny. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I'd love to light a pile of priests and drag queens fucking each other on fire. 

See?