Black man, who shot white 6-year-old neighbor and her parents (in the back) in North Carolina, has been apprehended in Florida

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hey guys, we have more guns than actual people in this country, the developed world's highest gun death rate, and we are the only country where guns are one of the leading causes of death for children, but dat low ratio tho! 

Comment on the OP

Ok I’ll comment on the OP. Was the shooting racially motivated? If not, why should it say “black man kills white child” when those details are no benefactors? Unlike the old white guy who did shoot a black child who went to the wrong house on the basis he was black and the guy was white and old?

9 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Ok I’ll comment on the OP. Was the shooting racially motivated? If not, why should it say “black man kills white child” when those details are no benefactors? Unlike the old white guy who did shoot a black child who went to the wrong house on the basis he was black and the guy was white and old?

How do you know it was racially motivated? 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

His own grandson saying it probably is? 

Probably? 

At the time of the story the police said it wasn’t.  the grandsons brother also said it wasn’t. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

And why would you think the story in the OP isn’t? 

Did you read it? Grumpy guy wanted kids off his lawn and shot at people that weren’t even involved since the little girl wasn’t even playing basketball.

35 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Did you read it? Grumpy guy wanted kids off his lawn and shot at people that weren’t even involved since the little girl wasn’t even playing basketball.

And? If they were black you think he would have shot them???

1 hour ago, z,warrior said:

Lol you can't reason with this cretin. While Cooke is stupid and pretends to be smart, Ghostz is stupid and thinks he's pretending to be even dumber. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you can't reason with this cretin. While Cooke is stupid and pretends to be smart, Ghostz is stupid and thinks he's pretending to be even dumber. 

They’re the exact same situation. There was literally zero aspect of race in either, dipshit. 

let me guess.you think the black dude loved white people and was just “grumpy”. Lmfao you’re the most racist person on this site and said you were happy when white people died. Fuck off you pussy ass hoe. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
33 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

They’re the exact same situation. There was literally zero aspect of race in either, dipshit. 

let me guess.you think the black dude loved white people and was just “grumpy”.

The only thing these situations have in common are two people who shouldn't have guns, had them and society paid the price for it. 

I think the black guy is a sociopath and would probably shoot one of his own family members. I doubt he "loves white people" or whatever they retarded shit you believe but I don't think he's the type to be chill about anything regardless of race. 

33 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao you’re the most racist person on this site and said you were happy when white people died. Fuck off you pussy ass hoe. 

Yaaaawwwn. Yes, the dude who spent nearly a decade celebrating Trayvon Martin's death and simping for George Zimmerman, did his best to claim that the Aubrey killing wasn't racially motivated doesn't think the old white guy was racially motivated is trying to call someone else a racist lol. 

And who are these white people that died that I never expressed joy over. Half of the people I know, including myself, my brother, and my girlfriend are mixed race. There is no race or nationality that I harbor any negative feelings for. 

I've noticed this new habit where you make an absurd and untrue accusation about someone just willy nilly just to have some things to say. Forum beefs and systemwars nonsense aside, you are the single slimiest piece of scum this site has ever produced. You seem incapable of any sort of normal discourse. You're like a sentient 4chan anon come to life or something 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The only thing these situations have in common are two people who shouldn't have guns, had them and society paid the price for it. 

I think the black guy is a sociopath and would probably shoot one of his own family members. I doubt he "loves white people" or whatever they retarded shit you believe but I don't think he's the type to be chill about anything regardless of race. 

Yaaaawwwn. Yes, the dude who spent nearly a decade celebrating Trayvon Martin's death and simping for George Zimmerman, did his best to claim that the Aubrey killing wasn't racially motivated doesn't think the old white guy was racially motivated is trying to call someone else a racist lol. 

And who are these white people that died that I never expressed joy over. Half of the people I know, including myself, my brother, and my girlfriend are mixed race. There is no race or nationality that I harbor any negative feelings for. 

I've noticed this new habit where you make an absurd and untrue accusation about someone just willy nilly just to have some things to say. Forum beefs and systemwars nonsense aside, you are the single slimiest piece of scum this site has ever produced. You seem incapable of any sort of normal discourse. You're like a sentient 4chan anon come to life or something 

You’ve called more people faggots on this site than anyone. And used to make fun of trans people. Bet you’re gonna deny that too? 

I can find the posts, retard. :D 

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Wouldn't have made a difference in outcome. See, gun owners believe 2 things; 1) " "they" are out to get me and I should defend myself". and 2) "my right to own a gun supersedes your right to not get shot by one" as per the second amendment. 

You’ve called more people faggots on this site than anyone. And used to make fun of trans people. Bet you’re gonna deny that too? 

I can find the posts, retard. :D 

Oh yeah, you're a fgt for sure. I don't have an issue personally saying it or when others say it depending on the situation. I never have or ever would use it as a slur against a gay person and have gotten in a physical altercation with someone who called one of my gay friends that in the past. 

Please find all of the bad things I've said about Trans people. Unlike you, I hope I've actually grown as a person. I'm serious when I say it's so sad you're frozen in your 2005 self. Are you really still entertained by your cringey old forum troll act? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh yeah, you're a fgt for sure. I don't have an issue personally saying it or when others say it depending on the situation. I never have or ever would use it as a slur against a gay person and have gotten in a physical altercation with someone who called one of my gay friends that in the past. 

Please find all of the bad things I've said about Trans people. Unlike you, I hope I've actually grown as a person. I'm serious when I say it's so sad you're frozen in your 2005 self. Are you really still entertained by your cringey old forum troll act? 

“Grown as a person.” 

defends using the word fgt 

:D