Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores PS5 - DF Tech Review - A Visual Masterclass

Just now, Ramza said:

Except Microsoft first part titles can barely pass the 6/10 bar most of the time. MS has produced some of the lowest scoring first party games in recent memories. 

MS has to appropriate themselves the success of other publishers like Bethesda/Tango Gamework to compete. And the usual Halo/Gears/Forza are barely relevant anymore, they get lower critical receptions every time there's a new entry in the franchise.

Halo and Forza both got 9/10s. :kaz:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like Guerilla takes the crown of best looking 2023 game again with some improvements to the already amazing visuals.

He’s having a multi-page System Wars meltdown.    He got laughed out of the last thread he made for Horizon’s GS score and now the retard is trying to hijack the Digital Foundry thread because

he's crying so hard, that he's been caught lying, and he's been caught losing a bet that he started, and is now trying to pretend he never made.   Oh man.........talk about world-class dick

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Halo and Forza both got 9/10s. :kaz:

No one actually liked Halo Infinite, shows you how reliable mainstream review sites are. :pavarotti:  

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No one actually liked Halo Infinite, shows you how reliable mainstream review sites are. :pavarotti:  

And no one likes Horizon outside of GD and Firepower. Even Cows like Gouk thought it was trash, and he got it for free. :D  Jerry never bothered to even play it after the first 30 mins of the game. :kaz:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You don't say. 

ghost saying things that are complete lies.

name two things that always go together.

bald cucky dick tucky never even played Elden Ring, thats how big of a liar he is.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Infinite was so money-hatted. a 9 for a broken Halo game with no co-op :D

• Thanks 1

:kaz:  The retard  Cuckstz ran to Iconera to escape the self-ownage from yesterday and they clowned him out of there and he tucked his dick and came back running here...

:ccruise:Cuckstz the Retarded Clown Cuck of every Forum.:ccruise:

Xbox is so shit he's comparing full Xbox games to a DLC's score because he knows he gets raped when he tries to compare it to Sony's full games. :mj:

98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
59 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, i can confirm you've played and beaten it.

No you can't

he has no xbox account to prove it

and if he doesn't show, then I can lie and say I've beaten Horizon Forbidden West, as well

LOL hiding behind another man

why am I not surprise that Bald Cucky Dick Tucky resorts to that.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you can't

he has no xbox account to prove it

and if he doesn't show, then I can lie and say I've beaten Horizon Forbidden West, as well

LOL hiding behind another man

why am I not surprise that Bald Cucky Dick Tucky resorts to that.

yes i can. we have had in-depth convos about certain tactics w/ particular bosses and areas. the replies were too quick and specific to google.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz:  The retard  Cuckstz ran to Iconera to escape the self-ownage from yesterday and they clowned him out of there and he tucked his dick and came back running here...

:ccruise:Cuckstz the Retarded Clown Cuck of every Forum.:ccruise:

Xbox is so shit he's comparing full Xbox games to a DLC's score because he knows he gets raped when he tries to compare it to Sony's full games. :mj:

98066223_ghostzraped.jpg.23e6a0df1dcd04a310128ac1a0469ebe.jpg

The dlc flopped, and he’s scrambling :mroff:

i give your damage control a 7/10, aka a FLOP!

16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yes i can. we have had in-depth convos about certain tactics w/ particular bosses and areas. the replies were too quick and specific to google.

Notice Jerry doesn’t actually discuss ps5 games at all… because he doesn’t actually play them :mroff:

he sure does play a lot of gamepass tho. :banderoos:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
56 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The dlc flopped, and he’s scrambling :mroff:

i give your damage control a 7/10, aka a FLOP!

Like you scrambled to IconEra until they laughed at you and tucked your dick and ran here :luff:

:mj:The entire Xbox console is a flop, every game you hype is a flop and your system wars history is a flop. You made the biggest backfire thread of all time and even admitted you were owned to hell and back.

:cruise: What a fucking clown. I can’t wait to laugh at you when Redflop flops and I pull up your old hype thread for it.

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

oh make no mistake.

He WATCHED his nephew play Elden Ring..........he didn't have a choice but to wait for him to finish and go to his room, so that he can finally get to sleep on the couch in the living room.:tom:

That's where his knowledge comes from.

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Notice Jerry doesn’t actually discuss ps5 games at all… because he doesn’t actually play them :mroff:

he sure does play a lot of gamepass tho. :banderoos:

No, you don't play any games, since you don't own any system, or gaming profile for that matter.

I love how you ran to hide behind other men.

Like a cuck.:hest:

47 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Like you scrambled to IconEra until they laughed at you and tucked your dick and ran here :luff:

:mj:The entire Xbox console is a flop, every game you hype is a flop and your system wars history is a flop. You made the biggest backfire thread of all time and even admitted you were owned to hell and back.

:cruise: What a fucking clown. I can’t wait to laugh at you when Redflop flops and I pull up your old hype thread for it.

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

He’s OFF the rails, completely losing it because burning shores is a FLOPPPPP

You LOVE to see it :banderoos: