Gop house Representative George Santos arrested by the Feds... 13 count criminal indictment.

Honestly surprised it took this long

If he is found guilty and the GOP makes him resign then i hope they do the same for Trump if he becomes president and is then found guilty of criminal charges. Otherwise they are just hypocrites. And what Trump is accused of doing is far worse than the hilarity of George Santos. 

Notice how when there are actual crimes...........there's actual details.

Specific charges.........names, dates, specific dollar amounts.

Notice you get none of that with right-wingers trying to sell us on Hunter Biden's "Laptop scandal":bena:

8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

If he is found guilty and the GOP makes him resign then i hope they do the same for Trump if he becomes president and is then found guilty of criminal charges. Otherwise they are just hypocrites. And what Trump is accused of doing is far worse than the hilarity of George Santos. 

It's only been a few months, real investigations take time.  These are real concrete charges, specific dates, specific dollar amounts etc. 

If Santos is found guilty his seat will be up for grabs. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Notice how when there are actual crimes...........there's actual details.

Specific charges.........names, dates, specific dollar amounts.

Notice you get none of that with right-wingers trying to sell us on Hunter Biden's "Laptop scandal":bena:

All they did was shine a light on how DC really works. Trump, Pelosi, Manchin, Biden, McConnell and countless others have children, siblings, and spouses that nepobabies. 

So we have Republicans whining that the Biden family might have profited 10 mil while Kushner walked out of the door with 2 Billion and he was actually working for the Government at the time. Lol Remember when Trump hired his daughter and husband to work in the white house? 

10 hours ago, Cooke said:

Arresting a US president would strongly affect international public opinion about the US. I was embarrassed for these “not my president” idiots, whether it was towards Obama or Trump, because it just makes Americans look like spoiled crybabies who can’t accept their own terms of democracy, which is and should be mimicked by many other countries in the world. 

So if even Americans can’t respect their president, why would other countries look up to the US themselves?

Edited by z,warrior