So did anyone watch Trump's town hall?

Just now, Ramza said:

Of course. I don't expect him to reveal his guilt live on stage and not have anything to hide.

But his communication, intent, what he thinks geo politically is crystal clear compared to current administrations. I find it quite refreshing. Maybe I'm a fool but I have more trust for a wolf than a wolf in sheep's clothing's. If that makes sense. You know what you're getting. 

Trump is all talk and no delivery. 

Had no health care plan, didn't build the wall, Mexico didn't pay for shit, had no infustructure plan and the list goes on and on. 

So since it's so clear to you. 

What is policy and agenda for his reelection?

All the tangible things he plans to accomplish and how will he accomplish it.   What's his actual plan?  What is he running on? 

Tell us. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gee, I wonder why they can't just go along with these amazing and enriching cultural shifts.    You have to believe all women but also believe that men are women. So, believe all men.  

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Cried? He constantly owned her all night. Turned the crowd in favor of him on a whim. Everyone could see clear as day what CNN and her was trying to do. Lmao. 

Fake News Media is officially a joke in most people's eyes. Even for the normies. 

Yes he cried "bbbbut you're a nasty woman :awww:

Bro CNN did him a favor by giving him a platform to hold the town hall.

They did soft ball questions.  And they literally told the crowd not to boo only cheer and filled it with his supporters. 

I know you don't pay attention to things but CNN's new leadership is going more center right. That's fine it's a private company they can do as they please. 

But seriously Are you child? Do you hear yourself? He owned her all Night? Is that the mindset you have about this?.... Teh ownage?   

It's a town hall.. He is supposed to be asked questions and the interviewer is supposed to press him on things.  CNN choose to go easy on him and he still cried.. :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yes he cried "bbbbut you're a nasty woman :awww:

Bro CNN did him a favor by giving him a platform to hold the town hall.

They did soft ball questions.  And they literally told the crowd not to boo only cheer and filled it with his supporters. 

I know you don't pay attention to things but CNN's new leadership is going more center right. That's fine it's a private company they can do as they please. 

But seriously Are you child? Do you hear yourself? He owned her all Night? Is that the mindset you have about this?.... Teh ownage?   

It's a town hall.. He is supposed to be asked questions and the interviewer is supposed to press him on things.  CNN choose to go easy on him and he still cried.. :kaz:

She was being nasty and she got owned in her own element. Fake news media can't hurt him. 

When he pulled out his Tweet he posted on Jan 5. Lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Trump is all talk and no delivery. 

Had no health care plan, didn't build the wall, Mexico didn't pay for shit, had no infustructure plan and the list goes on and on. 

So since it's so clear to you. 

What is policy and agenda for his reelection?

All the tangible things he plans to accomplish and how will he accomplish it.   What's his actual plan?  What is he running on? 

Tell us. 

The point is he did exactly what he said he would when he became President. The people got exactly what they voted for. 

Not Biden campaign on a message of unity. I mean he did manage to unite both political side in hating on him, so I guess he was right. Bwahaha. Only sycophants remains to defend the guy. 

Enjoy sleepy Joe's recession and collapse of the US world order, breh. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The point is he did exactly what he said he would when he became President. The people got exactly what they voted for. 

Not Biden campaign on a message of unity. I mean he did manage to unite both political side in hating on him, so I guess he was right. Bwahaha. Only sycophants remains to defend the guy. 

Enjoy sleepy Joe's recession and collapse of the US world order, breh. 

Trump didn't do what he said. 

Where was the Healthcare plan? He ran and getting rid of Obama care and putting in his own plan.... When the time came for him and his administration to develop a plan... This doofus literally said "health care is hard, no one knows how hard it is"  :awww:

Where was the infrastructure plan Trump ran on?   Every year all he did was hold an infrastructure week and when it came time to actually develop a plan he couldo even get the ball rolling. And nothing was done with Infustructure for the entire 4 years kf his presidency. 

Where was the Building the wall and Mexico will pay for it that he ran on? 

When it was time to secure funding he flopped and didn't deliver. 

When it was time to meet with the Mexicans he instead insulted the country, called them rapists, gang bangers and a shit hole country and no deal was had. 

Where was the tough on China shit he ran on?  Instead he cucked to China so that his daughter could secure millions in Chinese patents and caved on any tough sanctions for China. 

He talks, but doesn't actually deliver anything tangible because it's all lies. 

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"health care is hard, no one knows how hard it is"  :awww:

Going off on a tangent but the US can't support a universal health care system in it's current state. 

Imagine if all the poor, destitute people could go to a hospital for free all of a sudden for any reason. Enjoy the degradation of your hospital services. 

You guys are fucked either way. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Of course. I don't expect him to reveal his guilt live on stage and not have anything to hide.

But his communication, intent, what he thinks geo politically is crystal clear compared to current administrations. I find it quite refreshing. Maybe I'm a fool but I have more trust for a wolf than a wolf in sheep's clothing's. If that makes sense. You know what you're getting. 

Yes, If you can trust anyone, it's a pathological liar. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, If you can trust anyone, it's a pathological liar. 

Show me a politician that doesn't lie. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Going off on a tangent but the US can't support a universal health care system in it's current state. 

Imagine if all the poor, destitute people could go to a hospital for free all of a sudden for any reason. Enjoy the degradation of your hospital services. 

You guys are fucked either way. 

That's one hell of a tangent. 

But the point isn Trump didn't deliver anything tangible.

And he had no tangible plans on he gets reelected. Just bullshit talking points.

He is running on a lie that he lost because the election was stolen. 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Show me a politician that doesn't lie. 

Show me one that tells as many lies as Trump does on a regular basis. Nearly half of the things he says is a lie or gross over exaggeration. 

Remember when he tried to claim that the grab them by the pussy clip might have been faked... Weeks after admitting it was him? Or at his town hall where he claimed he never met the woman he abused, then went on to tell a story abt how hot she was for him when they met... Like two minutes later. Only George Santos is on his level. Inspired by him of course. 

All of the wonderful intelligent, trustworthy politicians he's inspired and helped take office like Marjorie Taylor Green, Tommy Tuberville, and Lauren Boebert.