PSVR2 games discussion.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you have to adjust it, since the configuration was clearly designed for your nephew's eye placement.

I'm very interested in picking up Red Matter 2 and Hubris when they arrive on PSVR2.     I've been playing a ton of GT7 in VR, it's so addicting. My GT7 PSVR2 gameplay I uploaded to Twitter.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that I lied.

You won.

you made the claim you own one. Over and over. Now we see you haven’t played a single VR game.. and you refuse to post any proof you own one. 

We ALL know that you don’t own it. :tom:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
12 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

you made the claim you own one. Over and over. Now we see you haven’t played a single VR game.. and you refuse to post any proof you own one. 

We ALL know that you don’t own it. :tom:

Post your shit. He just dared you and you're tucking and running like a little bitch :kaz:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: always running when someone asks him to post proof of his nephew's PS5

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

I'm very interested in picking up Red Matter 2 and Hubris when they arrive on PSVR2.

:smoke:  I've been playing a ton of GT7 in VR, it's so addicting. My GT7 PSVR2 gameplay I uploaded to Twitter. Sorry for 720p, PS5 only uploads 720p to Twitter...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm very interested in picking up Red Matter 2 and Hubris when they arrive on PSVR2.

:smoke:  I've been playing a ton of GT7 in VR, it's so addicting. My GT7 PSVR2 gameplay I uploaded to Twitter. Sorry for 720p, PS5 only uploads 720p to Twitter...

That looks so awesome. I hadn't seen that track in the city. Perfect for VR.

I would play this a ton if I had a PSVR2. :lawd:

• aitch 1
3 hours ago, Ike said:

Humanity from Tetris Effect/Rez creator hit PS Plus service. Seems to be reviewing well. 

That was a PSVR1 game at some point. I'll need to look into it. 

So I played a few other demos tonight. Star Wars and re village. Both were alright, but pretty blurry. This may be one of the best VRs, and all that really tells me is VR just isn’t there yet. It’s grainy and blurry for the most part. And I’m really disappointed in the “oled screens”, it doesn’t seem much better than oculus. 

also, when looking to the corner of the screen, it’s noticeably less sharp. Thought it wouldn’t do that? 

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

So I played a few other demos tonight. Star Wars and re village. Both were alright, but pretty blurry. This may be one of the best VRs, and all that really tells me is VR just isn’t there yet. It’s grainy and blurry for the most part. And I’m really disappointed in the “oled screens”, it doesn’t seem much better than oculus. 

also, when looking to the corner of the screen, it’s noticeably less sharp. Thought it wouldn’t do that? 

Well you have to adjust it, since the configuration was clearly designed for your nephew's eye placement.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It's not the best VR then. On PC VR players pushes resolution to very high level and that's how you get to good image quality. I mean I ran some of my game at like between 1440p to 2k. You get crisp, clear image quality. Blurry vaseline in your eyes shit in not a feature of VR gaming. 

On 2023-05-17 at 10:57 PM, Ramza said:

It's not the best VR then. On PC VR players pushes resolution to very high level and that's how you get to good image quality. I mean I ran some of my game at like between 1440p to 2k. You get crisp, clear image quality. Blurry vaseline in your eyes shit in not a feature of VR gaming. 

PSVR2 is quite clear.

In fact, the clarity is what will be able to help you identify re-projection and its inherent flaws.

When you are driving in Gran Turismo and you see the walls of the track have that red and white striping, and you are zooming really fast, and decide to turn and directly face that wall at high speed, you can practically see 60fps object movement and 120Hz object movement at the same time.

Its not animating as fast as the screen is displaying, and you can clearly make out the difference. Its the only minor quibble I have with GT7 since its presentation in every else (during the actual race) is awesome.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, jehurey said:

PSVR2 is quite clear.

In fact, the clarity is what will be able to help you identify re-projection and its inherent flaws.

When you are driving in Gran Turismo and you see the walls of the track have that red and white striping, and you are zooming really fast, and decide to turn and directly face that wall at high speed, you can practically see 60fps object movement and 120Hz object movement at the same time.

Its not animating as fast as the screen is displaying, and you can clearly make out the difference. Its the only minor quibble I have with GT7 since its presentation in every else (during the actual race) is awesome.

That's good to know and doesn't sound too bad. I can't go back to PSVR level of resolution.