Wokeism = cultural marxism.

Not Ramza liking another racist and transphobe who says all of the eugenics "blacks are inferior to whites and democrats are replacing white people with illegals" or claims that queer people set up false flags or instigate incidents for clout. 

It's must just be a coincidence how you keep finding yourself praising and agreeing uncritically with bigots. 

Screenshot_20230514_114532.thumb.jpg.871d03a7b03bc6cc6e61cce4ae27e6de.jpg

Speaking about drag queens making themselves targets for violence:
“You guys remember George Floyd? The goal is to have ‘Drag Floyd,’ and the goal is to get you to give in so they get their way or overreact – and that's where I say ‘Drag Floyd.’ It's so important to understand that they want a drag queen to get attacked, and they want to make a huge amount of hay of it, and they want to create summer 2020 again off of a drag queen or a trans person or something like this.” -James Lindsay
on Turning Point USA's Americafest Live Day 3, December 19, 2022

19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not Ramza liking another racist and transphobe who says all of the eugenics "blacks are inferior to whites and democrats are replacing white people with illegals" or claims that queer people set up false flags or instigate incidents for clout. 

It's must just be a coincidence how you keep finding yourself praising and agreeing uncritically with bigots. 

Screenshot_20230514_114532.thumb.jpg.871d03a7b03bc6cc6e61cce4ae27e6de.jpg

Speaking about drag queens making themselves targets for violence:
“You guys remember George Floyd? The goal is to have ‘Drag Floyd,’ and the goal is to get you to give in so they get their way or overreact – and that's where I say ‘Drag Floyd.’ It's so important to understand that they want a drag queen to get attacked, and they want to make a huge amount of hay of it, and they want to create summer 2020 again off of a drag queen or a trans person or something like this.” -James Lindsay
on Turning Point USA's Americafest Live Day 3, December 19, 2022

More garbage defamation because you people can't handle criticism or the truth. This is the EU parliament and no where in that 40 minutes video is there any hate speech at all. 

The last part is probably the sad reality. Just like how woke leftists are in a uproar and defends a violent recidivist criminal with 44 previous arrests because he was black.

And let's not forget the same people defended a mass murderer who shot kids and teachers in a school because he/she was trans. ''Our heart are with the LGBTQ community'' -KJP

But bu he's anti inclusion. There are no such things as groomers. ;( 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

More garbage defamation because you people can't handle criticism or the truth.

How is it defamation to quote what a person says? There's plenty of footage and text of him saying those things so how is it defamation? Stop using words you don't know the meanings of. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

This is the EU parliament and no where in that 40 minutes video is there any hate speech at all. 

So he didn't say anything about inferior races in this speech to the UK parliament? Well guess he's not a racist then. Did he talk about false flag ops or did he leave that out too, to seem less bigoted on a national stage. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

The last part is probably the sad reality. Just like how woke leftists are in a uproar and defends a violent recidivist criminal with 44 previous arrests because he was black.

Yeah, this is how brain dead racist see everything...To a hammer, everything is a nail. Outside of race, there are people who think you can't just choke on people for up to 15 minutes, the man was mentally unstable, and according to to reports wasn't actually physically violent leading up to the confrontation. There's also the fact that some people just don't like the idea of people simply killing people in public without accountability. 

This man had no idea about the dudes past, so him hearing someone muttering threatening language isn't justification for killing someone. I don't even give a fuck the dude is gone, but a society can't have shit happen like this and normalize it. 

Is the killer guy some terrible person? Probably not, are they a hero that saved a car full of people? Probably not either. If he gets off is one thing and I don't care either way on that either. I just want their to be some effort to establish if this was a necessary outcome, or did some dude get too overzealous and unintentionally killed someone. 

It's looking like like the latter. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

And let's not forget the same people defended a mass murderer who shot kids and teachers in a school because he/she was trans. ''Our heart are with the LGBTQ community'' -KJP

How is supporting the trans community the same as defend know the shooter? Keep saying stupid shit, eventually you'll make a good point. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

But bu he's anti inclusion. There are no such things as groomers. ;( 

Oh there are plenty of groomers, but you only want to focus on queer ones. I noticed you still never talk about the boyscouts, church, or private school child abuses. The vast majority of child abusers/exploiters are straight males, It's not even close. Yet you only worry about drag queens or massive number of trans teachers. 

Optimus Prime getting corrected on the preferred they/them pronouns 

There are no concerted effort pushed to influence children into lgbtq idealogies. - Remy 

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Optimus Prime getting corrected on the preferred they/them pronouns 

There are no concerted effort pushed to influence children into lgbtq idealogies. - Remy 

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

PJW LMFAO you're a fucking a cliche at this point. I'm not far right, I'm INDEPENDENT. I just only listen to and shape my worldview from far right reactionist!

52 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

PJW LMFAO you're a fucking a cliche at this point. I'm not far right, I'm INDEPENDENT. I just only listen to and shape my worldview from far right reactionist!

Exactly the type of response I expected from you. I tried to find a clip of the comic instead because I knew you'd obsess over Paul instead of the information being presented but I decided to run an experiment instead.  

The experiment was a success. 

And wow, you are so butthurt about independents. I never even described myself as such. Lmao. I said I was a centrist but more on the right. 

I guess you're just mad I don't describe myself as far right bigot. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Exactly the type of response I expected from you. I tried to find a clip of the comic instead because I knew you'd obsess over Paul instead of the information being presented but I decided to run an experiment instead.  

The experiment was a success. 

lol Uh huh. You just randomly found his video out of all of the internet. LMFAO ****a please. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Chicano3000X said:

The phrase “Cultural Marxism” is similar to the phrase Nazis used “Cultural Bolshevism”. 

Nazis also said the sky was blue. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol woke chicken. New week, new dumb shit that means absolutely nothing to anyone's life that conservatives are complaining about. 

More fake outage from the right.. Lol