My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

PSVR2 has games running at 120fps. I heard complaints about Horizon blurriness before, it's not just you.

It’s a little blurry normally but still fine and looks pretty damn good. It’s just when you turn (I chose using the stick to turn rather than gestures) it like, idk, looks like it switches to 30fps. I know it’s not actually 30fps but it’s just… not smooth at all. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Icon era posters ready saying they fucked your gf.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight there!!!!       Video and screenshots.   Been there the entire time, in a completely unedited post   Like I sa

They're still crying into the next day What?   This picture in which he lost the bet over the weekend? That would be your FOURTH bet that you've lost so far

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Figures @FIREPOWER can’t recommend a single game LOL

:mj: I'm not bothering with your retarded thread because I know it's not your PSVR2, it's your nephew's.

No one gets a PSVR2 and then thinks about  returning it. You may fool some people here with your bullshit lies but you don't fool me at all you retard :hest:

You don't even own a PS5 :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: I'm not bothering with your retarded thread because I know it's not your PSVR2, it's your nephew's.

No one gets a PSVR2 and then thinks about  returning it. You may fool some people here with your bullshit lies but you don't fool me at all you retard :hest:

You don't even own a PS5 :kaz:

Apparently my nephew has a Xbox series x, series s, oled switch, ps5, ps5vr, and an oled tv. He must really be ballin for a kid :D 

and it was a gift. I didn’t purchase it. (Luckily). So far it’s basically the same as any other vr… aka meant for shovelware. I’ll try re7 demo out tomorrow and get a used copy of gt7. I have 30 days to decide if I want it. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
13 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s a little blurry normally but still fine and looks pretty damn good. It’s just when you turn (I chose using the stick to turn rather than gestures) it like, idk, looks like it switches to 30fps. I know it’s not actually 30fps but it’s just… not smooth at all. 

None of the PSVR2 games run at anything below 90fps. If your nephew's PSVR2 is hitting 30fps then it's probably defective :mjgrin:

The minimum fps for any PSVR2 game s 90fps and most games run at 120fps or reprojected 120fps.

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Apparently my nephew has a Xbox series x, series s, oled switch, ps5, ps5vr, and an oled tv. He must really be ballin for a kid :D 

Bunch of lies and bullshit. No one believes you, you're a fraud and you've been caught lying numerous times around here  :drake:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

None of the PSVR2 games run at anything below 90fps. If your nephew's PSVR2 is hitting 30fps then it's probably defective :mjgrin:

The minimum fps for any PSVR2 game s 90fps and most games run at 120fps or reprojected 120fps.

If you’ve played horizon com you know exactly what I’m talking about. 

If you’ve played horizon com you know exactly what I’m talking about. 

I've played it and I never got any framedrops. It was smooth 120fps the whole time I played it  :aitch:

Get your nephew's headset checked out, it's probably defective :hest:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I've played it and I never got any framedrops. It was smooth 120fps the whole time I played it  :aitch:

Get your nephew's headset checked out, it's probably defective :hest:

It’s not frame drops, it’s just the way the game is made. Turning is awfully blurry and idk the word to use. Just not smooth. Must be the reprojection. Looks and feels awful 

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s not frame drops, it’s just the way the game is made. Turning is awfully blurry and idk the word to use. Just not smooth. Must be the reprojection. Looks and feels awful 

You'll see with GT7 and RE demo. That's probably a specific issue to Horizon. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Ramza said:

You'll see with GT7 and RE demo. That's probably a specific issue to Horizon. 

Shame because the game does look pretty damn good and immersive while not turning. But yeah I’ll give those games a try within the next few days if I can put Zelda down 

Shame because the game does look pretty damn good and immersive while not turning. But yeah I’ll give those games a try within the next few days if I can put Zelda down 

You gotta make time at least for GT7. Racing games and VR are a perfect match. 

33 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

My “nephew” now has a Xbox series s, series x x, oled switch, ps5, ps VR2, and an oled tv :hest:

yeah he does.............because if you owned it, you wouldn't move the consoles away in some other room to take pictures of it.

:hest:

you don't even own your own phone line, you've already admitted that.

think of the alternative excuse.............your "girlfriend" got you a PS5 accessory since she see's you play the PS5 more than anything.:tom:You're owned, either way.

But seriously...............you don't own anything, and its obvious. You sleep on the couch.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah he does.............because if you owned it, you wouldn't move the consoles away in some other room to take pictures of it.

:hest:

you don't even own your own phone line, you've already admitted that.

think of the alternative excuse.............your "girlfriend" got you a PS5 accessory since she see's you play the PS5 more than anything.:tom:You're owned, either way.

But seriously...............you don't own anything, and its obvious. You sleep on the couch.

No, she got it because we both thought quest was a POS and was hoping we would find more enjoyment out of this. 

your bait doesn’t work, either my nephew balls out more than you do (he’s 11) or I do. LMAO! 

we know you lied for a fact about having a psvr. 🤣

18 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, she got it because we both thought quest was a POS and was hoping we would find more enjoyment out of this. 

No, nobody got you anything

Because you don't own anything

I love how you're so obvious that you actually start whining and wanting to run away.

Do you see anybody on this forum making threads like this? NNNNNNNNNNnope.

You're so stupid, you don't even realize how obvious you look.:hest:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, nobody got you anything

Because you don't own anything

I love how you're so obvious that you actually start whining and wanting to run away.

Do you see anybody on this forum making threads like this? NNNNNNNNNNnope.

You're so stupid, you don't even realize how obvious you look.:hest:

His bait is to admit Hes poorer than my 11 year old nephew :hest:

His bait is to admit Hes poorer than my 11 year old nephew :hest:

Nope, your poorer than your 11 year old nephew.......that you just confirmed.:hest:

I love how you always make it obvious that you are lying. I mean, its not like you're a good liar to begin with. LOL

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, your poorer than your 11 year old nephew.......that you just confirmed.:hest:

I love how you always make it obvious that you are lying. I mean, it’s not like you're a good liar to begin with. LOL

You don’t have a PSVR2 or a switch… or a Xbox for that matter, you have to stream them to your phone 🤣🤣🤣

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)