My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)

Bumping this thread that the OP hasnt bothered to reply to in two days, ever though he was asked repeatedly to respond to the bet

According to GD, @Hot Sauce has approved this bet. And since it's clearly been waiting here this entire time......it's officially on and the OP responded to GD that he is going to follow through on it.

So let's review where we last left two days ago.

I already provided my video proof.

OP said that he was going to post video as of Saturday.

He is currently late.

So he has until 7pm tonight to upload his video proof of him using GT7 in VR, and he even said he would do the same type of video as mines

So we should be getting it here in a few hours.

• dead 1
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Icon era posters ready saying they fucked your gf.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight there!!!!       Video and screenshots.   Been there the entire time, in a completely unedited post   Like I sa

They're still crying into the next day What?   This picture in which he lost the bet over the weekend? That would be your FOURTH bet that you've lost so far

Posted Images

Wow.

I even bumped Cucky Dick Tuckers own thread where it's clear as day he agreed to a bet and lost

....and he's still pretending he doesn't see it, even though the rest of the forum can.

Is it even safe to tuck your disk for THAT LONG OF TIME, ghost?

• Haha 1
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to My girl just bought me a PSVR2 for my birthday (Jerry gets BUSTED and admits he doesn’t have a PSVR2)
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky spending all day Monday demanding someone else show something... while tucking and not showing anything himself :lawl: 

Jerry-go-round and round and round :tom: 

I already showed my proof...........which is why he already owed a video on Friday night.

And gauranteed it on Saturday..........and he failed that as well

There is Remierry go round, since...........the Dick Tucker.........Tucked Dicked and Ran.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already showed my proof...........which is why he already owed a video on Friday night.

There is Remierry go round, since...........the Dick Tucker.........Tucked Dicked and Ran.

No you didn't... you didn't show that you own the game or a PSVR2.  You showed nothing that confirmed any of those pictures or video were yours... and to top if off.. they're old.

Take some new ones and shut him the fuck up you dumb retarded bitch.. why the fuck you Jerry-go-rounding all weekend and Monday about it?

God damn you're a fucking loser, my LORD :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Jetucky had to take a hour break to cool off, and this is what he came back with? :hest: no one, and I mean NO one, believes you owns PSVR2 :umad:

Just now, Remij said:

No you didn't... you didn't show that you own the game.  You showed nothing that confirmed any of those pictures or video were yours... and to top if off.. they're old.

Take some new ones and shut him the fuck up you dumb retarded bitch.. why the fuck you Jerry-go-rounding all weekend and Monday about it?

God damn you're a fucking loser, my LORD :lawl: 

He can’t do it :hest: nor can he post pics of a PSVR2 that doesn’t exist :dead: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No you didn't... you didn't show that you own the game

Yes I did.

And even did it back when the PSVR2 released.

You already saw the post within this very thread

Boy you really are trying to help Cucky Dick Tucky so, very, very hard:tom:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

And he's rushing to hide behind you so very, very quickly:hest:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He can’t do it

I already won the bet.

So you have now discovered the thread where you made the bet on Friday.

So........

You lost this bet.

Like I said... even if he posts a video of himself playing it and talking shit about you all together, Jerry will claim the account isn't his, and that it's his nephew's and he's letting him use it...

And as usual FiRETARD will join in claiming the same thing  "yep... it's his nephew's..." and then you'll be right back to square one....  and they'll keep it going round-and-round... as they do.

Same bullshit every fucking time.. clown ass morons.  You wonder why nobody wants to post here. :tom: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes I did.

And even did it back when the PSVR2 released.

You already saw the post within this very thread

Boy you really are trying to help Cucky Dick Tucky so, very, very hard:tom:

And he's rushing to hide behind you so very, very quickly:hest:

I already won the bet.

So you have now discovered the thread where you made the bet on Friday.

So........

You lost this bet.

He literally can’t post any proof he owns a PSVR2 :kaz:

Just now, Remij said:

Like I said...

You were wrong.

You already know I own GT7

You already know I posted video proof of me playing GT7 through PSVR2, and describing it in great detail.

And I did it when PSVR2 launch, because I've had a launch unit.

So................like I said

You're wrong.

Go cry somewhere else, before you get POPPED IN DA MOUF again.:drake:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He literally can’t

You literally don't want to look into this very thread, because you know you confirmed your bet here.

...........and then lost it.

Here I will post proof of you committing the bet, and confirming that I already proved my side of the bet:

639929923_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.7b08ca3bbd3a2f64468609ea7b150b7d.png

Just now, jehurey said:

You were wrong.

You already know I posted video proof of me playing GT7 through PSVR2, and describing it in great detail.

You're wrong.

You literally don't want to look into this very thread, because you know you confirmed your bet here.

...........and then lost it.

Here I will post proof of you committing the bet, and confirming that I already proved my side of the bet:

639929923_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.7b08ca3bbd3a2f64468609ea7b150b7d.png

Then post it :kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

You were wrong.

You're wrong.

No you didn't... you posted a clip which could be from anyone.

I'm not arguing with you anymore about this.  Post a new video proving it or shut the fuck up because you lost.

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Then post it :kaz:

Already did within this very thread

And you ALREADY CONFIRMED AND AGREED with the information............which is why you said you would post your video by this Saturday.

Here's proof of you doing exactly that:

2121972576_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.55b3aa8632be2fea7cba5e9183d76ef9.png

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No you didn't... you posted a clip which could be from anyone.

Which means you just proved Ghost loses ALL OF HIS BETS FROM TODAY:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Wow..............you're so stupid and butthurt, you just underminded his entire argument.

And when I pointed that out and made posting PSN profile and PSN App screenshots to corroborate it..............Dick Tucker Tucked Dick Like a Dick Tucker Tucks.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Already did within this very thread

And you ALREADY CONFIRMED AND AGREED with the information............which is why you said you would post your video by this Saturday.

Here's proof of you doing exactly that:

2121972576_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.55b3aa8632be2fea7cba5e9183d76ef9.png

Which means you just proved Ghost loses ALL OF HIS BETS FROM TODAY:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Wow..............you're so stupid and butthurt, you just underminded his entire argument.

And when I pointed that out and made posting PSN profile and PSN App screenshots to corroborate it..............Dick Tucker Tucked Dick Like a Dick Tucker Tucks.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

^god look at that shit.  Enjoy spending the rest of your night Jerry-go-rounding like a retarded bitch. ~~

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, you already lost the bet on Saturday

And that was YOUR OWN deadline.

So.

You have lost this bet.

I am stating a matter of fact.

Just now, Remij said:

^god look at that shit.  Enjoy spending the rest of your night Jerry-go-rounding like a retarded bitch. ~~

Bitch got popped in da mouf and is going off crying because he knows that Cucky Dick Tucky is in too big of a hole with his two failed bets.

He tried to help him...............in MORE WAYS THAN ONE:bena:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

:kaz: he literally CANT post a picture of a VR that doesn’t exist :mj:

You already agreed that I posted proof last Friday.

You're not changing anything from last Friday's bet.

Not.

A.

Single.

Thing.

This is where you last left in the bet:

1015369816_Screenshot2023-05-21at23-19-38MygirljustboughtmeaPSVR2formybirthday.thumb.png.31f96e50d5383b8510978d65cedef655.png

Did you post proof on Saturday?

Yes or No?