IGN: “Starfield Feels like Xbox's Last Chance at Redemption”

I'm starting to wonder why every year is Xbox's last chance at redemption.

They keep dropping the ball and they've been dropping the ball every year for the past decade.

Phil has to be given an award for finessing so many retarded lemshits for this long :kaz:

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Xbox division *makes profit*

cows “MS is gonna cancel it”

:D 

^  ^ This retard still believes in Phil and ShitBox after being raped by Phil and his lies for years  :kaz:

IMG_5882.JPG

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

There are fanboys online who will try to convince you this is the best console on the market :sabu: As the entire gaming community laughs at it.

Retards like Cuckstz :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

^  ^ This retard still believes in Phil and ShitBox after being raped by Phil and his lies for years  :kaz:

IMG_5882.JPG

Retards like Cuckstz :hest:

Xbox made money you retard. Why would they care about anything else? :mroff:

Sony raped you and made you spent $600 on their shitty VR, and you still love them. Like a battered wife :tom:

18 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Xbox made money you retard. Why would they care about anything else? :mroff:

Sony raped you and made you spent $600 on their shitty VR, and you still love them. Like a battered wife :tom:

:kaz: MS is on record in court documents saying they never made money profit off ShitBox. Why are you lying you retard? 

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/microsoft-says-it-has-never-made-a-profit-from-the-sale-of-an-xbox-console/

1165640324_Screenshot2023-05-18165128.thumb.jpg.aa082c0c8cc2fbb3713c0309a7be10ce.jpg

Sony actually launched quality exclusive games for their PSVR2 unlike the ShitBox

You spent $500+ tax on a ShitBox and 3 years later all you have to show for it is a dead Halo game and Redflop :mroff:

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Xbox division *makes profit*

cows “MS is gonna cancel it”

:D 

Present to me the financial statements of the ''Xbox division'' that collaborates they are turning a profit exclusively on Xbox related revenues and manages to pay their debts of their new acquisitions. Go.  

Just now, Ramza said:

Present to me the financial statements of the ''Xbox division'' that collaborates they are turning a profit exclusively on Xbox related revenues and manages to pay their debts of their new acquisitions. Go.  

He can't because ShitBox is run at a loss. MS themselves have said so themselves :mj:

Phil already came out and waved the white flag of defeat. Cuckstz is still fighting for a brand that is constantly in last place and that the executives at the top don't believe in :hest:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.0a63190198bef5b8dea926b660a13db1.JPG

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/microsoft-has-reported-its-second-best-q3-for-xbox-revenue/

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

He can't because ShitBox is run at a loss. MS themselves have said so themselves :mj:

Phil already came out and waved the white flag of defeat. Cuckstz is still fighting for a brand that is constantly in last place and that the executives at the top don't believe in :hest:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.0a63190198bef5b8dea926b660a13db1.JPG

0-13 :kaz:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: MS is on record in court documents saying they never made money profit off ShitBox. Why are you lying you retard? 

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/microsoft-says-it-has-never-made-a-profit-from-the-sale-of-an-xbox-console/

1165640324_Screenshot2023-05-18165128.thumb.jpg.aa082c0c8cc2fbb3713c0309a7be10ce.jpg

Sony actually launched quality exclusive games for their PSVR2 unlike the ShitBox

You spent $500+ tax on a ShitBox and 3 years later all you have to show for it is a dead Halo game and Redflop :mroff:

No doubt they must have counted on Gamepass subscriptions to offset selling the Xbox at a loss. 

But Gamepass is just another avenue where they probably don't make a good profit margin ratio. 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

That's not a financial statement, I want to see a proper Xbox division income statement.

This is revenue earned, this doesn't account spendings. Which mean it doesn't account profits. 

I'm going to be an accountant in September, you can't fool me. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

No doubt they must have counted on Gamepass subscriptions to offset selling the Xbox at a loss. 

But Gamepass is just another avenue where they probably don't make a good profit margin ratio. 

Gamepass is most definitely not profitable.

They have to pay publishers and devs for their games in GP in addition to developing games from the same pool of money.

When you factor in that most of the GP subscribers are freeloaders like Cuckstz who probably got in on the dollar deal you realize that they aren't making any profit at all from it.

That's why they bundle their other businesses like Surface Tablet into Xbox revenue and they never talk about profits except for the time they were forced to confess to the courts that they make no profit :mj:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

That's not a financial statement, I want to see a proper Xbox division income statement.

This is revenue earned, this doesn't account spendings. Which mean it doesn't account profits. 

I'm going to be an accountant in September, you can't fool me. 

“The gaming business is a profitable and high-growth business for Microsoft,” says a Microsoft spokesperson. “The console gaming business is traditionally a hardware subsidy model. Game companies sell consoles at a loss to attract new customers. Profits are generated in game sales and online service subscriptions.“

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/6/22422691/microsoft-xbox-consoles-profit-software-services-revenue-apple-epic-games-trial