So now that Zelda is out, selling like hotcakes, and outscored every PS game ever made… who still wants to bet Spider-Man 2 will outsell it/win GOTY?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And what will be Xbox's GOTY candidate?   Spiderman 2 will score very well and sell very very well. 

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky making this thread:

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You “will be playing ToTK” after you find games to sell you mean???? :mroff:

LOL I had games in which I traded SECOND COPIES that I own:hest:

You can't afford a first copy. Which is why you don't actually own anything:tom:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He finally admitted it :kaz:

1-20 :mroff:

:mj: Admitted what you retard?

:hest: I never claimed Spiderman 2 would outscore Zelda, FOH you lying piece of shit. You can't even produce a post with me saying so because I never did. In fact, I rarely ever ever mention any Nintendo games in SW. I'm always shitting on Xbox but I respect and like Nintendo for what they do and the quality they bring to the industry along with Sony.

You're still mad over Redfall's epic flop and the fact you hyped it as a GOTY contender you're trying to drag me into the same kind of failure that you did.

:lawl: No one has ever been owned as hard as you were with Redflop's failure and no one will ever be because you are unique in your retardation. Everyone with a brain saw that Redflop was an incoming turd except for you :kaz:

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg.158092300fc7a4edbe3e3e5f015b9593.jpeg

55 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No one thinks Spiderman 2 will be in the same league.

Cuckstz is lying as usual 

Spiderman 2 will be a great game and sell very well but Zelda is the critic darling and will win GOTY on most sites just like BOTW did.

Spot on. Now, will some people like Spider-Man more? No doubt. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Admitted what you retard?

:hest: I never claimed Spiderman 2 would outscore Zelda, FOH you lying piece of shit. You can't even produce a post with me saying so because I never did. In fact, I rarely ever ever mention any Nintendo games in SW. I'm always shitting on Xbox but I respect and like Nintendo for what they do and the quality they bring to the industry along with Sony.

You're still mad over Redfall's epic flop and the fact you hyped it as a GOTY contender you're trying to drag me into the same kind of failure that you did.

:lawl: No one has ever been owned as hard as you were with Redflop's failure and no one will ever be because you are unique in your retardation. Everyone with a brain saw that Redflop was an incoming turd except for you :kaz:

4EDC8BF1-0451-4633-AE64-094567775D7A.jpeg.158092300fc7a4edbe3e3e5f015b9593.jpeg

Show me one post where I said redfall would be a GOTY contender. I’ll wait :kaz:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Show me one post where I said redfall would be a GOTY contender. I’ll wait :kaz:

179007745_Screenshot2023-05-01013223.thumb.jpg.b05c6a211f077a8138579d8b5dbedc0b.jpg

HFW was a GOTY contender last year and you said Redflop would be on par therefore you thought it was a GOTY contender :kaz:

:hest: That was fast, completely raped in less than 30 seconds.

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

179007745_Screenshot2023-05-01013223.thumb.jpg.b05c6a211f077a8138579d8b5dbedc0b.jpg

HFW was a GOTY contender last year and you said Redflop would be on par therefore you thought it was a GOTY contender :kaz:

:hest: That was fast, completely raped in less than 30 seconds.

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

8/10s aren’t GOTY contenders :kaz:

nice try :hehe:

12 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m playing it right now, unlike you :tom:

No, you're not

You're watching your nephew play it right now

I love how I said you didn't own the game, or anything else for that matter...........and you didn't remotely deny it at all.:hest:

8 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

8/10s aren’t GOTY contenders :kaz:

nice try :hehe:

8/10s are absolutely GOTY contenders, you can't dick-tuck out of this ownage  :kaz:

Fhilw4FXkAcFAGo.jpg

1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise: the Professional Tucker.

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not

You're watching your nephew play it right now

I love how I said you didn't own the game, or anything else for that matter...........and you didn't remotely deny it at all.:hest:

You aren’t playing it, and you haven’t denied that :kaz:

meanwhile I’m constantly posting the OT I created, because I own and do play it :kaz:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You aren’t playing it, and you haven’t denied that :kaz:

meanwhile I’m constantly posting the OT I created, because I own and do play it :kaz:

No, you aren't playing it........you're posting here.

SO you clearly aren't

Just like you never played Elden Ring.

And you don't own the game either.

I love how he thought he was going to MOVE the subject away from that.:tom:He's getting angrier.