Democrats, please bring us better candidates

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Can you not double down and just explain why what I said is incorrect?

You're dishonest so much which your arguments that you start believing your own BS. 

You're still pushing the BS that a nation defending themselves and someone in support of them defending themselves (Twinblade) is a war monger. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was impeached twice and lied to the public to the extent he caused a riot INSIDE the capitol on the low end - incited an insurrection in the extreme. Not to mention all of his crimes?   

Pence wasn't even a good Governor and Trump actually saved his career. He fit a role just as Kamala did as most VPs do. Cooke thinks it's some kind of gotcha that I said it but VPs are always chosen t

A far right Christian is your pick? Why cause he loves war as much as you do?

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're dishonest so much which your arguments that you start believing your own BS. 

You're still pushing the BS that a nation defending themselves and someone in support of them defending themselves (Twinblade) is a war monger. 

I never once said they shouldn't defend themselves. Talk about bad faith discussion here gumbo. I said there needs to be negotiations and peace talks at some point before it escalates into all out war in Europe. Or is that what you are hoping for? 

15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I never once said they shouldn't defend themselves. Talk about bad faith discussion here gumbo. I said there needs to be negotiations and peace talks at some point before it escalates into all out war in Europe. Or is that what you are hoping for? 

It's funny how Cooke has been trying to make everyone other than himself sound like a warmonger while pretending to be pragmatic while also believing Russian propaganda. Truly the dumbest and most dishonest person on this site. 

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Cooke backtracking... You saying they should have just given up from the start... Means they wouldn't have been defending themselves genius... 

No one is against peace talks... Surrendering to Russia isn't peace talks.... And because Twinblade doesn't support your idea of that... You label him as being warmongering. 

Lmfao.. Russia is barely hanging on with Ukraine.  They're not looking for an all out war with NATO nations.   No one on either side is advocating for that. 

This conflict has weakened Russia's standing as a super power. 

But back to my main point... You have been repeating the same lies and dishonest shit about other people's stances for over a year...

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how Cooke has been trying to make everyone other than himself sound like a warmonger while pretending to be pragmatic while also believing Russian propaganda. Truly the dumbest and most dishonest person on this site. 

What propaganda am I believing? 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke backtracking... You saying they should have just given up from the start... Means they wouldn't have been defending themselves genius... 

No one is against peace talks... Surrendering to Russia isn't peace talks.... And because Twinblade doesn't support your idea of that... You label him as being warmongering. 

Lmfao.. Russia is barely hanging on with Ukraine.  They're not looking for an all out war with NATO nations.   No one on either side is advocating for that. 

This conflict has weakened Russia's standing as a super power. 

But back to my main point... You have been repeating the same lies and dishonest shit about other people's stances for over a year...

Lying sack of shit. Prove it gouk. 

16 hours ago, Cooke said:

A far right Christian is your pick? Why cause he loves war as much as you do?

Didn’t you like Nikki Hailey? I guess she’s also a warmonger am I right? :roll: or maybe she’s someone with extensive foreign policy experience who can acknowledge the fact that appeasing Russia will only result in more wars and deaths in the long run….

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Well first you have to prove that Twinblade is a warmonger :umad:

If you cannot even mention peace talks then you're a warmonger. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Didn’t you like Nikki Hailey? I guess she’s also a warmonger am I right? :roll: or maybe she’s someone with extensive foreign policy experience who can acknowledge the fact that appeasing Russia will only result in more wars and deaths in the long run….

No. 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Back to your dishonest bullshit again. 

I am being honest gouk. Talks gave to be on the table. If you don't agree then I'm afraid you're just another neocon

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I am being honest gouk. Talks gave to be on the table. If you don't agree then I'm afraid you're just another neocon

Who is against real peace talks? Can you stop being dishonest for once in your useless life? 

And again.. Surrendering to Russia isn't peace. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Who is against real peace talks? Can you stop being dishonest for once in your useless life? 

And again.. Surrendering to Russia isn't peace. 

Lol Cooke's idea was to give up the regions to Russia and Russia has to promise not to try to take over the Ukraine again. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Cooke's idea was to give up the regions to Russia and Russia has to promise not to try to take over the Ukraine again. 

Bbbut Cooke claimed he never said surrender... Instead he said give up the land to Russia... Big difference right... Lol

Putin will also Pinky swear he won't do it again....geopolitical conflict solved. 

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbut Cooke claimed he never said surrender... Instead he said give up the land to Russia... Big difference right... Lol

Putin will also Pinky swear he won't do it again....geopolitical conflict solved. 

Lmao you are so fucking naive. Beating Russia means what exactly? Retaking Crimea? Taking back all the territory currently held by Russia? And even if they manage to do that what's stoping Russia from doing it again? Unless Ukraine clones hundreds of thousands of new soldiers then they simply won't have the man power to do what you want them to. 

You guys are so fucking delusional. Ukraine has a few more million people than Canada. Vs a country with 150,000,000 people. With a massive army and nukes. 

Maybe if Clinton didn't  tell Ukraine to give up it's nukes this wouldn't be happening, they would have had a massive deterrent. And also installing a pro west president in 2014 didn't help relations either. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Lmao you are so fucking naive. Beating Russia means what exactly? Retaking Crimea? Taking back all the territory currently held by Russia? And even if they manage to do that what's stoping Russia from doing it again? Unless Ukraine clones hundreds of thousands of new soldiers then they simply won't have the man power to do what you want them to. 

You guys are so fucking delusional. Ukraine has a few more million people than Canada. Vs a country with 150,000,000 people. With a massive army and nukes. 

Maybe if Clinton didn't  tell Ukraine to give up it's nukes this wouldn't be happening, they would have had a massive deterrent. And also installing a pro west president in 2014 didn't help relations either. 

Cooke thinks Ukraine surrendering land is not a surrender and that Putin's pinky swear would mean Russia won't do it again..... Yet he wants to accuse others of being Naive :kaz:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Cooke thinks Ukraine surrendering land is not a surrender and that Putin's pinky swear would mean Russia won't do it again..... Yet he wants to accuse others of being Naive :kaz:

Nice dodge porkface