Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - Sony shows how banger family films are done

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

ah, yeah if you didnt like the first then you probably wont like this one.

it's just animated shows, in general. no clue why. i used to like animated stuff when i was younger.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it's just animated shows, in general. no clue why. i used to like animated stuff when i was younger.

I’m the same now. Used to watch a ton of animes and 3d animated movies, cartoons etc and even worked in animation industry on Netflix and adult swim shows. Then I reached an age where I lost all interest lol

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

I’m the same now. Used to watch a ton of animes and 3d animated movies, cartoons etc and even worked in animation industry on Netflix and adult swim shows. Then I reached an age where I lost all interest lol

yeah, that's exactly what happened to me lol. i tried to watch arcane on netflix since so many people recommended it to me. i couldn't get into it.

40 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i dont like most modern arnimated stuff either (disney junk, arcane, etc).

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, that's exactly what happened to me lol. i tried to watch arcane on netflix since so many people recommended it to me. i couldn't get into it.

i watched the whole season and thought it was overrated af.