Persona 3 Remake coming (Day one Gamepass)

It's not Xbox exclusive....  That's clearly just the trailer meant for the Xbox Showcase... they're not going to advertise the other versions.. just like they didn't with the recently released Persona games.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's not Xbox exclusive....  That's clearly just the trailer meant for the Xbox Showcase... they're not going to advertise the other versions.. just like they didn't with the recently released Persona games.

Oops then lmao. 

Gamepass day one not a bad get though. :obama: 

• Ike★ changed the title to Persona 3 Remake coming (Day one Gamepass)
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Is it bad that I watched the entire trailer and assumed it was a remaster?

Surely Atlus can do better from a graphics standpoint....

i don't mind the p5 look.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't mind the p5 look.

It just didn't really give me the vibe of an all new game. I was totally down for this before but after this trailer I don't think im going to bother playing a 60+ hour game that looks this samey.

Just now, Twinblade said:

It just didn't really give me the vibe of an all new game. I was totally down for this before but after this trailer I don't think im going to bother playing a 60+ hour game thats this samey.

i get that. i played the psp version, so i don't mind replaying this. though, i do remember tartarus being grindy af.

Lmao, gaming is a joke now we all these faithful remakes. We're getting close to Hollywood level of creativity bankruptcy.

Can't wait to play Persona 5 again in Unreal Engine 6 in 2040. 

16 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I tried playing the original but quit around the time a certain someone died. Tartarus or whatever the fuck that dungeon was called was just way too repetitive and boring.

yeah, i now remember my main gripe with this game now. i really dug the concept, characters and story. however, i remember tartarus being a hell of a grind. i don't think it's easy to blast past enemies either (unlike mementos in p5).

56 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i get that. i played the psp version, so i don't mind replaying this. though, i do remember tartarus being grindy af.

So a SRPG spin off was announced as well. Im actually way more interested in this

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So a SRPG spin off was announced as well. Im actually way more interested in this

wtf

I don't like the art design in that one. It's cool but hard pass. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Day 1! And on Gamepass too :smoke: I gotta say, I’m liking GP’s fall titles. 

• aitch 1