Jeff Gerstmann on Xbox showcase: Not much gameplay; rough show; don't feel great about the state of Xbox

recap of last year's showcase:

fable

south of midnight

star wars outlaws

33 immortals

payday 3 - 6

avowed

sea of thieves monkey island

ms flight sim 2k24

hellblade 2 - 6

fallout 76 ac

path of the goddess

elder scrolls necrom

starfield - 7

still wakes the deep

dungeons of hinterberg

cities skylines 2

towerborne

clockwork revolution

wow, you guys were right about jeff just being a contrarian for being down on this and not feeling good about the state of xbox, 6 months before it went 3rd party :pavarotti:

• dead 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Twinblade   was that you at 2:18:00 ?  

how is that a weird opinion? these have literally been at every xbox showcase for the last 4 years   fable avowed sea of thieves ms flight sim hellblade 2 fallout 76

its no payday 3  

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

recap of last year's showcase:

fable

south of midnight

star wars outlaws

33 immortals

payday 3 - 6

avowed

sea of thieves monkey island

ms flight sim 2k24

hellblade 2 - 6

fallout 76 ac

path of the goddess

elder scrolls necrom

starfield - 7

still wakes the deep

dungeons of hinterberg

cities skylines 2

towerborne

clockwork revolution

wow, you guys were right about jeff just being a contrarian for being down on this and not feeling good about the state of xbox, 6 months before it went 3rd party :pavarotti:

Was still a better show than Sony's in every way :reg: 

Hellblade 2 is a good game.  Starfield is a good game too.  You're still talking about them weeks and months later.... I never heard you ever talk about Spider-Man 2 :juggle: :hehe: 

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

Was still a better show than Sony's in every way :reg: 

Hellblade 2 is a good game.  Starfield is a good game too.  You're still talking about them weeks and months later.... I never heard you ever talk about Spider-Man 2 :juggle: :hehe: 

no, no it was not.. now that we have the benefit of hindsight, its more clear now than ever that when the playstation showcase showed spider-man 2 and the xbox showcase showed sevenfield, xbox was not better for obvious reasons. :reg: 

and thats the point - when you look at the last 10 years of xbox (since the xbox one launch) and the last 10 years of playstation (since the ps4), its basically been impossible for xbox to have a better showcase than playstation, because every playstation game you guys say sucks ends up owning and every xbox game you guys claim won the day or is the best game ever, ends up being another sevenfield :hehe:

i own starfield and spiderman 2. besides bring pretty spiderman was shallow as fuck and i lost interest. starfield was pretty fun however they cut so many corners and failed on so much potential im now replaying fallout 4 and its only putting an exclamation point on that statement. fo4 is so much  better.

8 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

i own starfield and spiderman 2. besides bring pretty spiderman was shallow as fuck and i lost interest. starfield was pretty fun however they cut so many corners and failed on so much potential im now replaying fallout 4 and its only putting an exclamation point on that statement. fo4 is so much  better.

No clue about Starfield but FO4 felt more like a god damb FarCry Games than RPG. 

Starfield and hellblade have the same or higher meta score as helldivers and Stellar blade. But you claim those games are great. 

I mean let's face it . Spiderman was probably the last game gsp played on ps5. All his other time is obsessing over xbox LMAO