The virus that killed millions came from a US funded Chinese lab.

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

4 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

No shit 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I was just about to say that. 

So I watched the video and actually read the source article. 

"President Barack Obama banned federal funding for gain-of-function research of concern in 2014" 

I was like hmmmm.... How can they.

claim the US funded it if it were banned... Who was president after Obama?  Let me look up some more information. 

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance

Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP News

December 19, 2017

So within the same year of becoming President Trump lifted the ban on gain of function research. 

And then the next year... He went a step further. 

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had praised

They’ve been warning about the next pandemic for years and criticized the Trump administration’s decision in 2018 to dismantle a National Security Council directorate at the White House charged with preparing for when, not if, another pandemic would hit the nation.

So in 2017 he lifted the ban on the US funding this type of research and then the next year disbanded pandemic response team which would have stopped this from even spreading world wide like they did when Obama was president.... 

Yikes. 

So then I went back to the report which the YouTube video is based on. 

"a bill signed by President Biden earlier this year specifically called for the release of the names and roles of the sick researchers at the WIV, their symptoms and date of symptom onset, and whether these researchers had been involved with or exposed to coronavirus research" 

So a bill was already signed this year by Biden to look into the lab leak to get specific details... Thanks Biden :salute:   

So if this report is True, that it was a lab leak and it was a gain of function research funded by the US government, that means Trump fucked up royally once again.... By lifting the ban, disbanding the team and then bumbling the response to the pandemic.

Bang up Job Cooke. 

Edited by Goukosan
34 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Unless of course your name is @jehurey

Of course I wouldn't say that, because I'm not a dumbass who gets their information from youtube rant videos.

oh wow, looks like gouko already debunked it

just like all of cooke's videos that have been debunked, over and over again

So...............you're exactly right.........I wouldn't say or do what you or Ramza just did, because I'm not stupid.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So I watched the video and actually read the source article. 

"President Barack Obama banned federal funding for gain-of-function research of concern in 2014" 

I was like hmmmm.... How can they.

claim the US funded it if it were banned... Who was president after Obama?  Let me look up some more information. 

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance

Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP News

December 19, 2017

So within the same year of becoming President Trump lifted the ban on gain of function research. 

And then the next year... He went a step further. 

Trump disbanded NSC pandemic unit that experts had praised

They’ve been warning about the next pandemic for years and criticized the Trump administration’s decision in 2018 to dismantle a National Security Council directorate at the White House charged with preparing for when, not if, another pandemic would hit the nation.

So in 2017 he lifted the ban on the US funding this type of research and then the next year disbanded pandemic response team which would have stopped this from even spreading world wide like they did when Obama was president.... 

Yikes. 

So then I went back to the report which the YouTube video is based on. 

"a bill signed by President Biden earlier this year specifically called for the release of the names and roles of the sick researchers at the WIV, their symptoms and date of symptom onset, and whether these researchers had been involved with or exposed to coronavirus research" 

So a bill was already signed this year by Biden to look into the lab leak to get specific details... Thanks Biden :salute:   

So if this report is True, that it was a lab leak and it was a gain of function research funded by the US government, that means Trump fucked up royally once again.... By lifting the ban, disbanding the team and then bumbling the response to the pandemic.

Bang up Job Cooke. 

Ummm do you think this is a gotcha? Lmao I don't care which president ended the ban on GOF. I do care about the lies and coverups though. If it's Trump's fault why did the Biden administration try to hard to deflect it to the wet market? That's a weird one. Probably because Trump said it came from a Chinese lab and everyone who doesn't like Trump must do and say the opposite thing at all costs. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Of course I wouldn't say that, because I'm not a dumbass who gets their information from youtube rant videos.

So...............you're exactly right.........I wouldn't say or do what you or Ramza just did, because I'm not stupid.

He didn't debunk a fucking thing dumbtits

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Ummm do you think this is a gotcha? Lmao I don't care which president ended the ban on GOF. I do care about the lies and coverups though. If it's Trump's fault why did the Biden administration try to hard to deflect it to the wet market? That's a weird one. Probably because Trump said it came from a Chinese lab and everyone who doesn't like Trump must do and say the opposite thing at all costs. 

Who said anything about a Gotcha? ... I said if this report is true then Trump fucked up even more than we thought. 

Here are the facts...

Obama banned US funding of this type of research.. This is directly from the source of the video you posted. 

Trump ended the ban, disbanded the pandemic team and botched the response to the pandemic. 

And again from your own source... Biden is the one who signed a bill to specifically call for the release of the names and roles of the sick researchers at the WIV, their symptoms and date of symptom onset, and whether these researchers had been involved with or exposed to coronavirus research. 

Again that's from your own source. 

Trump talked about it what he thought was the source... But as with anything with him he never actually dedicated resources into it... Just all talk. 

You should actually read the source of the YouTube videos you post. 

So to recap... Again... If this is True as the video claims then Trump fucked up royally. 

Can't wait for that to come out officially when the investigations into it have been completed :juggle:

Bang up Job Cooke. 

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Who said anything about a Gotcha? ... I said if this report is true then Trump fucked up even more than we thought. 

Here are the facts...

Obama banned US funding of this type of research.. This is directly from the source of the video you posted. 

Trump ended the ban, disbanded the pandemic team and botched the response to the pandemic. 

And again from your own source... Biden is the one who signed a bill to specifically call for the release of the names and roles of the sick researchers at the WIV, their symptoms and date of symptom onset, and whether these researchers had been involved with or exposed to coronavirus research. 

Again that's from your own source. 

Trump talked about it what he thought was the source... But as with anything with him he never actually dedicated resources into it... Just all talk. 

You should actually read the source of the YouTube videos you post. 

So to recap... Again... If this is True as the video claims then Trump fucked up royally. 

Can't wait for that to come out officially when the investigations into it have been completed :juggle:

Bang up Job Cooke. 

Trump should pay the price. So should Fauci and Collins and Daszack. The scientists that restarted GOF and created the coverup by using scientific magazines to sway people into thinking it was simply a natural spillover event. 

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Trump should pay the price. So should Fauci and Collins and Daszack. The scientists that restarted GOF and created the coverup by using scientific magazines to sway people into thinking it was simply a natural spillover event. 

If it's true Cooke, if. 

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

What did he debunk exactly? 

11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmao I don't care which president ended the ban on GOF. I do care about the lies and coverups though

Lol you haven't criticized a conservative in any manner as far back as I remember. You absolutely only care about opposing what you perceive is the left.