Nintendo President Shuntaro Furukawa says they plan to make a smooth transition from Switch to their next generation console via Nintendo Account

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No you weren't charged to transfer games. 

You had an option to upgrade to the Wiiu version of the game for one dollar. 

I played my full Wii library on Wiiu without paying a cent..... I know you hate it when reality doesn't line up with your narrative :umad:

Normal platform holders give you access to the games for free.

Nintendo charged (more than a dollar btw) for you to get the games again. Upgrade? You mean they withheld the ability to play them on the gamepad otherwise, which means they withheld the entire fucking selling point of the console. Oh also savestates....which is funny because fanmade emulators gave you them for free for decades. Some PS4 games are enhanced on PS5 but you don't see sony charging you to play the PS4 version with those enhancements.

Nintendo did it on purpose. They slowly dripped games onto the Wii VC. Then Wii U hits, and they press reset and slowly release them but charge you to redownload them. Then Switch hits and they press reset again and now they slowly drip them out behind a subscription service. You can try (and fail) to spin the wii > wii u vc all you want, but that doesnt work for them shoving games into their subscription service on switch even when you paid for the damn games the past 2 gens.

Nintendo took advantage of people and treats their customers like shit, even microsoft wasn't this bad. Spin for a company who will take you for everything you're worth all you want but it doesn't change the facts of the situation. You're wrong.

Edited by TLHBO
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Nintendo charged (more than a dollar Some PS4 games are enhanced on PS5 but you don't see sony charging you to play the PS4 version with those enhancements.

Ummm Sony did charge you to upgrade to the PS5 version.   So going by your narrative... "they withheld PS5 functionality and enhancements unless you paid an extra $10 per game"

Sony to charge $10 for PS4 to PS5 game upgrades

Sony has confirmed it will charge $10 for players who upgrade from PS4 to PS5 editions of first-party titles, with the exception of the upcoming Horizon Forbidden West.

You wouldn't know this because you don't own a PS5 :umad:

TLHBO is clueless and wrong as fuck as always. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ummm Sony did charge you to upgrade to the PS5 version.   So going by your narrative... "they withheld PS5 functionality and enhancements unless you paid an extra $10 per game"

Sony to charge $10 for PS4 to PS5 game upgrades

Sony has confirmed it will charge $10 for players who upgrade from PS4 to PS5 editions of first-party titles, with the exception of the upcoming Horizon Forbidden West.

You wouldn't know this because you don't own a PS5 :umad:

TLHBO is clueless and wrong as fuck as always. 

No dumbass, some games receive a ps5 patch which makes the PS4 version run better. You're wrong as always.

But even that is getting off the topic now, because you're still arguing that adding save states to an emulator is a legitimate "upgrade" which people should have had to pay for.

And you still dont acknowledge the switch.

Let me put it this way...

Customer buys Zelda: Link to the past on Wii

Customer has to pay again to get Zelda:LTTP on Wii U

Customer now has to pay for a subscription service to get Zelda:LTTP on Switch

They sell you the same fucking game 3 gens in a row because they have been avoiding the idea of accounts and transferable games as they prefer to sell you the same game over and over again.

It sounds like Nintendo has finally been dragged kicking and screaming into the 2020's, I wouldn't be surprised if there was still caveats with their system.

21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No dumbass, some games receive a ps5 patch which makes the PS4 version run better. You're wrong as always.

Don't deflect... You were talking about paying to upgrade to the new console version of the same game on Wiiu. 

Sony is charging you 10 dollars to upgrade to the PS5 version..... Thought you loved that narrative? :umad:

Let me use your the other narrative you're rolling with... 

Customer buys the digital version of a PS3 Sony first party game when they had a PS3. 

Sony is now charging you a subscription fee to play that game on PS5... Not even natively but via streaming. 

You're paying again to play a game you paid for already and own digitally but now have to pay an additional subscription fee to play it via streaming. :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Don't deflect... You were talking about paying to upgrade to the new console version of the same game on Wiiu. 

Sony is charging you 10 dollars to upgrade to the PS5 version..... Thought you loved that narrative? :umad:

Let me use your the other narrative you're rolling with... 

Customer buys the digital version of a PS3 Sony first party game when they had a PS3. 

Sony is now charging you a subscription fee to play that game on PS5... Not even natively but via streaming. 

You're paying again to play a game you paid for already and own digitally but now have to pay an additional subscription fee to play it via streaming. :kaz:

You're so pathetic and hard for Nintendo it's unreal.

The point about Nintendo is it's NOT an upgrade. Its a minimal fucking difference that they should have included for free. Regardless, thats your only choice...pay to upgrade or GTFO. With PS5 you can still download your PS4 copy, they dont lock you into PS5 only. Clowns like you are why Nintendo knows they can charge you for the same game gen after gen after gen. Added save states to an emulator....totally new game :ccruise:

Your PS3 analogy is retarded because those PS3 games don't run on PS5 due to the tech thats the problem. Notice how I didn't faulr Nintendo for downloadable games they never got running on successive system You gloss over the example I gave where LTTP was released 3 seperate fucking times. Even fucking microsoft lets you download 360 games and even og xbox games if you own them. Nintendo is unique in selling you the same game 3 times.

Which goes back to the example I gave. Sony and Microsoft let you carry games over, so long as those games can run on the hardware. Nintendo charges you for the same game every gen. This gen they wont even release the games, they just lock them behind a subscription service instead. It's anti-consumer and its milking people unfairly, keep defending it though what do I care if Nintendo is taking money from you

:cruise: You deserve Nintendo.

21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're so pathetic and hard for Nintendo it's unreal.

The point about Nintendo is it's NOT an upgrade. Its a minimal fucking difference that they should have included for free. Regardless, thats your only choice...pay to upgrade or GTFO.

With PS5 you can still download your PS4 copy, they dont lock you into PS5 only. Clowns like you are why Nintendo knows they can charge you for the same game gen after gen after gen. Added save states to an emulator....totally new game :ccruise:

Your PS3 analogy is retarded because those PS3 games don't run on PS5 due to the tech thats the problem. Notice how I didn't faulr Nintendo for downloadable games they never got running on successive system You gloss over the example I gave where LTTP was released 3 seperate fucking times. Even fucking microsoft lets you download 360 games and even og xbox games if you own them. Nintendo is unique in selling you the same game 3 times.

Which goes back to the example I gave. Sony and Microsoft let you carry games over, so long as those games can run on the hardware. Nintendo charges you for the same game every gen. This gen they wont even release the games, they just lock them behind a subscription service instead. It's anti-consumer and its milking people unfairly, keep defending it though what do I care if Nintendo is taking money from you

:cruise: You deserve Nintendo.

Look at that wall of text because you can't stand your own narratives used against you.  :kaz:

And as I've said multiple times.. I played my entire Wii collection on Wiiu for free...I did not pay one cent....

And That PS3 analogy was using your own context less narratives which you love sooo much.... You have to pay a subscription fee to play games you already own.... you have no other option... Pay the sub fee or GTFO.

I know you hate it when reality doesn't line up with your narratives :umad: