Baldur's Gate 3 apparently has 174 hours of cutscenes and 17,000 ending variations

Jesus Christ :D Im sure the game will be great but it seems way too massive. Since a single playthrough is apparently 75-100 hours on average, that means the majority of the cutscenes will be miss-able on the first playthrough, and are dependent on the choices you make in-game.

Seems like this game can't miss, and it's a big step up for Larian. I wonder if they would ever consider doing a full blown first person action rpg as in Elder Scrolls, but with their simulation systems.

18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I think my days of long cut scenes are over, unless it’s only of those Until Dawn/immortality type games or a persona title. 

It's not like you just stand there without input. This is Biowareesque conversations we're talking about here, with more dialogue choices that reflects you character. 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's not like you just stand there without input. This is Biowareesque conversations we're talking about here, with more dialogue choices that reflects you character. 

Hmm I guess. I’ve never been a fan of the other BG games, so a longer one with a bunch of cutscenes doesn’t sound appealing. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Hmm I guess. I’ve never been a fan of the other BG games, so a longer one with a bunch of cutscenes doesn’t sound appealing. 

I think this is heavily inspired by Divinity Original Sin and not just the Baldur Gate games. I like games with TBS combat and I skipped the last Divinity so I want to check this out but it’ll have to during a time of the year where there’s nothing else releasing.

ah, yes, of course 17,000 THOUSAND different endings... and one more boring than the other with a simple different choice nobody gives a shit about 😌

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, tamepass-kaz said:

ah, yes, of course 17,000 THOUSAND different endings... and one more boring than the other with a simple different choice nobody gives a shit about 😌

:facep: This game is going to be phenomenal. You guys couldn't tell a good RPG pre launch even if it sucked your dick.

I played the early access last-year and it was already the greatest game ever made, somehow it'll be even better than that. 

Cyberjunk DLC? LOL. You fucking clown. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

:facep: This game is going to be phenomenal. You guys couldn't tell a good RPG pre launch even if it sucked your dick.

I played the early access last-year and it was already the greatest game ever made, somehow it'll be even better than that. 

There's no way it scores under a 9/10 :smoke: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

the butthurt is real here lol. "they don't like my rpg :cry:"

Just now, -GD-X said:

the butthurt is real here lol. "they don't like my rpg :cry:"

Lol Kaz will the one sucking this game dick by the time he play it in 2039. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

look who you are talking to lmfao, you clown :snoop: 

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol Kaz will the one sucking this game dick by the time he play it in 2039. 

I know people never understand sarcasm but like to circle jerk 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Thats high praise. What are some of the things you like the most about it?