DF foundry - ratchet and clank rift apart PC tech review... Best on PS5.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Because the game launched worse than PS5 with bugs, crashes and missing graphical effects.  They're waiting on hoping for a fix :umad:

Funny how other games can get away with it.. but not the Sony ones huh :bena: 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you retards always post these videos like this is some type of win, but completely fail to acknowledge that we live in a world of updates...   All of these minors issues will be fixed an

Hermits

Game has some bugs currently.  They just released a hotfix which fixes a couple of them though.. and I suspect the remaining ones will be fixed soon enough.   But no... lol.. this game is be

Just now, Goukosan said:

Higher standards for the PS5 games compared to typical PC trash :umad:

Returnal disproves that BS theory.  

Sony games just aren't worth what they're asking... and PC gamers know that.   There's better games to play on PC... and far more choice.   "Bwugz and tech effekz" have nothing to do with it :tom: 

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah that's called "worse"

Thanks for confirming this.

No it doesn't, your own hermit friend just confirmed it:tom:

Oh man.............this guy went from 0-to-bitch in a little over a second, the amount of time Ratchet is flailing around while the next portal is loading on a max PC build:kaz:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Confirmed it lol? After looking at it again and from not just one source IT'S NOT EVEN a second difference in loading. It's completely irrelevant and verging heavily into margin of error territory.

Graphically on the whole the game is inferior on PS5, performance is incomparable and it has no adjustable aspect ratio. 

It's a better version of the game on PC as is completely expected, this isn't something new in gaming you retard...

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yea, we certainly can't figure out why you bought a PS5, because you never play it :lawl: 

PS-5 months later :omglol: 

LOL its still whooshing over his head, so he tries to run to another failed topic.

Its hilarious how angry her gets when I keep on pointing out another broken PC port...............that also shows that PC gamers don't buy games because they aren't a top market for game makers.:drake:

That's all I need to type to keep him furious.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL its still whooshing over his head, so he tries to run to another failed topic.

Its hilarious how angry her gets when I keep on pointing out another broken PC port...............that also shows that PC gamers don't buy games because they aren't a top market for game makers.:drake:

That's all I need to type to keep him furious.

LOL if only he tried to play his PS5 as hard as he's trying to come up with something to deflect what we all know is true :lawl: 

It's hilarious how you keep TRYING to point out something negative about PC games... but in the end it's just Sony's games that nobody on PC gives a fuck about and flop hard as fuck.. disproving that PC gamers are waiting for this shit :drake: 

That's all I need to type to keep him engaged... Something Sony hasn't been able to do with their PS5 games for him either :ovolol:  

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL if only he tried to

change the subject while typing a long ranting post.:tom:

All because I point out another broken PC port........and the fact that PC gamers don't buy games and aren't a market force at all, yet again.:hest:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

All because I point out another broken PC port........and the fact that PC gamers don't buy games and aren't a market force at all, yet again.:hest:

As Baldur's Gate 3, and Starfield sell massive amounts and prove that PC gamers don't give a shit SPECIFICALLY about Sony Playstation exclusives :tom: :hest: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The game isn't broken, and he's right. Sony's games and their success are the result of decades of conditioning their user base into liking.

Outside of that bubble no one gives much of a shit, and their sales prove it. These games aren't special for one, and secondly they charge too much, and release them too late for people to care.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

As Baldur's Gate 3, and Starfield sell massive amounts and prove that PC gamers don't give a shit SPECIFICALLY about Sony Playstation exclusives :tom: :hest: 

LOL oh wow, he full on ran away to other games.

They don't give a shit.............yet you port-beg for them. Uh huh.:drake:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

The game isn't broken, and he's right. Sony's games and their success are the result of decades of conditioning their user base into liking.

Outside of that bubble no one gives much of a shit, and their sales prove it.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

And PC gamers do what they always do when you show them empirical proof of those things.....................they make excuses all the live long day.

:blessed:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL oh wow, he full on ran away to other games.

They don't give a shit.............yet you port-beg for them. Uh huh.:drake:

:blessed:

Well yea... *other games* sell... just not Sony's LOL :drake: 

Clearly they don't... you just proved they don't.. because they don't sell.  Other games do.

Non Sony games do :romantears:

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Returnal disproves that BS theory.  

Sony games just aren't worth what they're asking... and PC gamers know that.   There's better games to play on PC... and far more choice.   "Bwugz and tech effekz" have nothing to do with it :tom: 

Bad launches have no impact now? You and DynamiteCop are back just saying the dumbest shit imaginable :kaz:

Returnal is a new IP, non block buster title...

Try again :umad:

Plus... Any sale Sony gets more than 2+ years later at full price on PC is just gravy. 

And they will keep releasing old ports on PC , no day and date anytime soon :juggle:

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well yea... *other games* sell...

No, they don't

Unless you're guaranteeing to me, right now, that Baldur's Gate is going to top the charts during the month in which it releases.

Are you making that gaurantee?:bena:

Imagine if PC gaming was still a relevant platform to developers. This is the type of game that a decade or even half a decade ago would have received noticeable additions in the form of better graphics, bonus content, etc. Instead its just barebones and just barely checks the boxes it needs to check.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bad launches have no impact now? You and DynamiteCop are back just saying the dumbest shit imaginable :kaz:

Returnal is a new IP, non block buster title...

Try again :umad:

Plus... Any sale Sony gets more than 2+ years later at full price on PC is just gravy. 

And they will keep releasing old ports on PC , no day and date anytime soon :juggle:

:lawl: 

Where did I say bad launches have no impact? Ratchet isn't a "bad launch".. it's got a couple bugged effects in minor spots which don't have any bearing on the game.  Lots of PC games have far worse issues than Ratchet and sell tons...  So you're saying Ratchet would have sold far more, huh? :bena:  

It's hilarious that you think this game didn't sell well because it's had a couple missing effects and crashed for a few people.... and not that it was a $70 2 year old PS5 game with no marketing as well as being a genre that PC gamers typically don't give a fuck about :tom: 

Returnal is far more "PC centric" than a character platformer.  Returnal is a roguelike shooter... which can do very well on PC... Nobody want's Sony's leftovers at full price 2 years later. :reg: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they don't

Unless you're guaranteeing to me, right now, that Baldur's Gate is going to top the charts during the month in which it releases.

Are you making that gaurantee?:bena:

Yes they do.  You'll see Baldur's Gate 3 and Starfield beat that "9000 ccus" by many many many MANY times :tom: 

Baldur's Gate 3's early access has already sold tons of copies...

https://gamingbolt.com/baldurs-gate-3s-early-access-sales-are-five-times-higher-than-divinity-original-sin-2

Cry harder sweetie.  PC gamers don't give a shit about Sony exclusives... just like you :tom: :geese: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes they do.  You'll see Baldur's Gate 3 and Starfield beat that "9000 ccus" by many many many MANY times :tom: 

No sweetie.........I said TOP OF THE CHARTS

NPD charts

Thats a simple yes or no.

What's you answer?:bena:

Just now, jehurey said:

No sweetie.........I said TOP OF THE CHARTS

NPD charts

Thats a simple yes or no.

What's you answer?:bena:

The game has already sold millions of copies in early access which I'm not sure if they'll be counted or not... 

But yes, Baldur's Gate 3 will top the charts in August, and Starfield will in September :drake: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

The game has already sold millions of copies in early access which I'm not sure if they'll be counted or not... 

But yes, Baldur's Gate 3 will top the charts in August, and Starfield will in September :drake: 

:drake:He's also trying to rush in to include Starfield as his backup