Baldur's Gate 3: Launch Trailer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if they had to wait 2 to 3 years for a port instead of a month

It’s bizarre, the game is lacking in RPG elements but SE still decided to pad it out to the length of a big RPG. I’m 40 hours in and wish it would just end already. 

Bethesda    Obsidian     Bioware      Square Enix      LARIAN STUDIOS

Posted Images

Gawd damn.  It might clear 700K today... :wow: 

Screenshot-2023-08-05-095639.png

This is definitely Larian's Witcher 3 moment.

Funny thing is that Starfield is going to SMASH this.  I bet Starfield reaches over 1M concurrent.

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Wonder how many of these 600K current players on steam are virgins. Probably 90% :hest:

Nah, D&D nerds are typical social and most likely actually got laid with some ugly fat chick who watches anime.

If you could lower your standards to that level, you'd get laid too Twinblueballs. :kaz: 

I've never played a Balder's Gate game but if I had a PC I'd be willing to give this one a try. Honestly sounds good and may have that transcendent quality. You know, the kind of game people will play even though they're not really fans of the genre.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I've never played a Balder's Gate game but if I had a PC I'd be willing to give this one a try. Honestly sounds good and may have that transcendent quality. You know, the kind of game people will play even though they're not really fans of the genre.

PS5 version is coming at the beginning of September, grab it there if you're still interested.  They've done a solid job mapping the controls to controller.

• Upvote 1

I played about an hour so far. Just fell to the beach. So far this game is impressive on a technical level. I was not expecting the graphics to be this good. Im playing with a controller and its good so far. The little gameplay ive had is just ok but like Sabo said its not a genre im really into but i think im gonna really enjoy everything else about it.

The camera pulls down close too its almost 3rd person in parts. Game runs ok i guess on my PC. 1080/60 on high had been solid so far but some of the cutscenes and transitions cause some drops and kill my CPU. Better than what i was expecting though on this old thing.

I fuck with it so far. I dont understand the dice roll aspect yet but im sure im not gonna understand a lot in this game lmao

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

I played about an hour so far. Just fell to the beach. So far this game is impressive on a technical level. I was not expecting the graphics to be this good. Im playing with a controller and its good so far. The little gameplay ive had is just ok but like Sabo said its not a genre im really into but i think im gonna really enjoy everything else about it.

The camera pulls down close too its almost 3rd person in parts. Game runs ok i guess on my PC. 1080/60 on high had been solid so far but some of the cutscenes and transitions cause some drops and kill my CPU. Better than what i was expecting though on this old thing.

I fuck with it so far. I dont understand the dice roll aspect yet but im sure im not gonna understand a lot in this game lmao

I feel like this is one of those games where you'll absolutely want to look up guides to get a feel for the mechanics. I would have been screwed if I hadn't looked up guides for Jagged Alliance 3, and this game seems quite a bit more complex than that one.

Yeah ill probably watch some stuff on youtube. Its not been bad so far but i feel this wont be like most RPGS where you basically play them as an action game.

Its cool as shit tho so far.

Damn i just got owned by these 3 big goblin dudes, went to try again and the part i rolled the dice on before the goblins the first time had a different outcome then i got owned again by different goblins :9:

I played this for 3 hours now, i think ima call it quits for tonight lol

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Remij said:

PS5 version is coming at the beginning of September, grab it there if you're still interested.  They've done a solid job mapping the controls to controller.

Oh wow, that's a coincidence. I literally just ordered a PS5 barely 5 minutes ago because Best Buy has a good sale going right now. Hearing it'll work well with controller is enough to convince me.

• Upvote 1