After 6 years of legacy Fifa games, Switch finally gets a brand new version of EA's soccer game (FC24)

All it took was EA losing the fifa license

THE SWITCH VERSION OF THE GAME WILL RUN ON THE FROSTBITE ENGINE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/ea-sports-fc-24-nintendo-switch-gameplay-footage-appears-online/

"Unlike previous years, EA FC 24 on Nintendo Switch will be an entirely new game to its predecessor." 

"For the first time, the Nintendo Switch version of the game will be running on the Frostbite Engine. The Nintendo Switch version will also get the full Ultimate Team experience, unlike recent FIFA entrees on the system which have largely featured a limited version of the mode."

" According to EA, the Nintendo Switch version of the game is now similar to that of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game."

Edited by Goukosan
  • NPC 1
  • Goukosan changed the title to After 6 years of legacy Fifa games, Switch finally gets a brand new version of EA's soccer game (FC24)
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Switch now gets last gen ports of FIFA. We fucking did it.  

All it took was EA losing the fifa license     THE SWITCH VERSION OF THE GAME WILL RUN ON THE FROSTBITE ENGINE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER   https://www.videogameschronicle.com/ne

Good to hear. Hopefully they port over other sports games too. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Switch now gets last gen ports of FIFA. We fucking did it.

image4061139x.jpg

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Fucking Sheep are beyond pathetic. :kaz: 

I'm not celebrating, it's a yearly sports game who gives a shit. 

Ghostz had made some claims about EA and Fifa a while back... Set this up for him to eat crow. :denzel3:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not celebrating, it's a yearly sports game who gives a shit. 

Ghostz had made some claims about EA and Fifa a while back... Set this up for him to eat crow. :denzel3:

You mocked me for celebrating GOOD games like NMH1,2,3 coming to PC and you're here jerking off over EA trash Fagfa coming to Switch. The old Gouk I knew would have never made this thread. Nintendo success has corrupted your soul. :shake: 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You mocked me for celebrating GOOD games like NMH1,2,3 coming to PC and you're here jerking off over EA trash Fagfa coming to Switch. The old Gouk I knew would have never made this thread. Nintendo success has corrupted your soul. :shake: 

LOL the NMH games, two of them are good, and require motion controls to experience them as intended...........and you're getting them so many years later.

This game is actually recent, and the surprising step is that EA is investing in getting a game engine to work on the Switch.

Which, I imagine, clearly was not done just for the purposes of one EA game.

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't care about yearly sports games.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL the NMH games, two of them are good, and require motion controls to experience them as intended...........and you're getting them so many years later.

This game is actually recent, and the surprising step is that EA is investing in getting a game engine to work on the Switch.

I disagree, I played NHM2 on Wii with a Pro controller. The combat plays better with a controller. 

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Still wouldnt get my hopes up.

Its still an EA game.

They want to milk you for every penny they desire.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I disagree, I played NHM2 on Wii with a Pro controller. The combat plays better with a controller. 

The finishers with the Wii motion is pretty much the saving grace of NMH's combat system. Its laughable using a controller.

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Remember when you said EA wouldn't have to create a brand new game because they lost the Fifa license :umad:

It’s not a brand new game. It’s the same game without the fifa logo. 

remember when you claimed fifa owned the game? Tell me why they’re making an entirely new game then. :umad:

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s not a brand new game. It’s the same game without the fifa logo. 

remember when you claimed fifa owned the game? Tell me why they’re making an entirely new game then. :umad:

I said Fifa owned the Fifa IP dipshit. 

And it is a brand new game. 

"Unlike previous years, EA FC 24 on Nintendo Switch will be an entirely new game to its predecessor."  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I said Fifa owned the Fifa IP dipshit. 

And it is a brand new game. 

"Unlike previous years, EA FC 24 on Nintendo Switch will be an entirely new game to its predecessor."  :umad:

Similar to the PS4 and Xbox one version dumb ass. They just upgraded to what already exists because it was running even older code.  All other versions are the same as last year, without the fifa branding. 

again - why is fifa making an entirely new game? 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
20 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Similar to the PS4 and Xbox one version dumb ass. They just upgraded to what already exists because it was running even older code.  All other versions are the same as last year, without the fifa branding. 

again - why is fifa making an entirely new game? 

Similar too as in features available, they didn't say it's the PS4 & Xbox versions dipshit. 

"Unlike previous years, EA FC 24 on Nintendo Switch will be an entirely new game to its predecessor." 

Do you know what "ENTIRELY NEW GAME"  means? :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Similar too as in features available, they didn't say it's the PS4 & Xbox versions dipshit. 

"Unlike previous years, EA FC 24 on Nintendo Switch will be an entirely new game to its predecessor." 

Do you know what "ENTIRELY NEW GAME"  means? :umad:

To its predecessor. 

literally explains its jumping to frostbite to match the ps4/xb1 version. 

which is why the ps4 and Xbox versions aren’t also “BRAND NEW GAMES”

Edited by Tears of the Cows