Gamers Nexus absolutely obliterates Linus Tech Tips for accuracy, ethics, & responsibility

I cannot believe so many SW forumites here have bandwagon to the defense LinusTechTips. 

That tells me how far Linus got into mainstream popularity for SW forumites to come to his defense and see him as the innocent party. 

Everyone on WCCFTech always saw Linus as a joke/scammer and these allegations and evidence of sloppy work from the expose only cemented folks position. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaush diddles kids 

bro, it's the biggest event in history. pc dude 1 vs pc dude 2... or something

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I cannot believe so many SW forumites here have bandwagon to the defense LinusTechTips. 

That tells me how far Linus got into mainstream popularity for SW forumites to come to his defense and see him as the innocent party. 

Everyone on WCCFTech always saw Linus as a joke/scammer and these allegations and evidence of sloppy work from the expose only cemented folks position. 

Well he's definitely popular, and it's understandable why.  His type of channel is more about entertainment than anything else.  I'm not saying he has to be professional all the time and can't have a bit of fun... but when your numbers start coming out and there's very clear errors in them... then you've got to be held accountable.

I like Linus' videos about wacky projects and things they're trying to do... basically anything which isn't really performance reviews or tech breakdowns is fine and usually fun... but I wouldn't take their data at face value when it comes to reviews and make any real world decision based off it. 

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes he did.  He went into shutdown mode faster than you shutdown your PS5 after starting it up :lawl: 

Steve got called out by LMG... Steve responded back eviscerating him and his shitty unethical practices... and everyone else piled on.  Not Steves fault all Linus' dirty laundry got aired out. 

No he didn't

The twitter feed is still ongoing, and the articles are keeping him in the spotlight.

You really don't understand how any of this works:drake:

Its Steve's fault he can't do a basic staple of journalistic confirmation with both sides, and thus actually failed to qualify as a news man with that video.

But Linus dismissed him and kept the attention on him...........because he knows that's the only thing that matters.

20 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You can't believe, because that's not what's happening here.

But, you can stupefy yourself enough to TRY and believe it, if you want.:bena:

• NPC 1