StarField goes Gold

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

2 of the best RPGs EVER MADE BACK TO BACK (back a lil more on xbox but still tchbo tshbo)

Larian put some respect on Starfield's name and moved BG3 up a month so gamers wouldn't overdose :hsmoke:

I wish my Pc wasnt junk its gonna be tough playing a 30fps game and i also prefer to be close to screen on text and menu heavy games with small UI. Im gonna try it on PC first but i am not expecting great results 😂

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I wish my Pc wasnt junk its gonna be tough playing a 30fps game and i also prefer to be close to screen on text and menu heavy games with small UI. Im gonna try it on PC first but i am not expecting great results 😂

It's nice that it's a play anywhere title.

If you do play it on PC, a nice compromise might be to lock it at 40fps... You'll get more responsive and smoother gameplay, and you might be able to lock it to that target.  Just a possible suggestion.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's nice that it's a play anywhere title.

If you do play it on PC, a nice compromise might be to lock it at 40fps... You'll get more responsive and smoother gameplay, and you might be able to lock it to that target.  Just a possible suggestion.

I meet the min specs but thats prob 1080/30 low lol. But, who knows. Never know what you are going to get with PC gaming 

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I meet the min specs but thats prob 1080/30 low lol. But, who knows. Never know what you are going to get with PC gaming 

Just pretend your spaceship is hitting turbulence :aitch: 

• Haha 1