DF RDR Switch

11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They're doing just fine without giving a shit about PC. 

They are doing fine not giving a shit about Ditch, too. At least Pc has the current Rockstar games.

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

They are doing fine not giving a shit about Ditch, too. At least Pc has the current Rockstar games.

Slow Jonny just discovered two things can be true at the same time :kaz:

What current Rockstar games would that be? 

There is no reason to back up what i said. You know the games im talking about. You admitted Rockstar also doesnt give a shit about Switch. Thats where the conversation should have stopped.

But you decided to argue, just to argue, something you already lost :mindblown:

So what do you do now? Now you are just going to act like a 12 year old autistic kid and scream the same repeated words that you always do. Its like, ok you know you lost so you go into copy jerry mode. Jerry never wins arguments like that and neither do you? So why cant you just be normal? Youre tired.

Set a goal for yourself maybe, when you go to be tonight. Tell yourself you wont wake up angry tomo. Tell yourself there is more to life than arguing with people on the internet that dont care about you:9: You look like an angry little kid everytime you post here. Stop being so mad.

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

There is no reason to back up what i said. You know the games im talking about. You admitted Rockstar also doesnt give a shit about Switch. Thats where the conversation should have stopped.

But you decided to argue, just to argue, something you already lost :mindblown:

So what do you do now? Now you are just going to act like a 12 year old autistic kid and scream the same repeated words that you always do. Its like, ok you know you lost so you go into copy jerry mode. Jerry never wins arguments like that and neither do you? So why cant you just be normal? Youre tired.

Set a goal for yourself maybe, when you go to be tonight. Tell yourself you wont wake up angry tomo. Tell yourself there is more to life than arguing with people on the internet that dont care about you:9: You look like an angry little kid everytime you post here. Stop being so mad.

You posted all of this and still can't say which current games you're talking about.....because they don't exist :umad:

You love to talk out your ass but get upset when someone asks you to back it up. 

Look how mad you got because of that, writing paragraphs and shit :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan

They dont exist? Im not playing into your stupid game. You know the games im talking about, they clearly exist as i own both of them on PC. Im not upset that you asked me to back it up, im just not understanding why you would even claim to not know what games im referring to.  You know what im talking about.

As for how much im typing....youll string this along ALL DAY if i keep responding to you. Go as off topic as you can just to keep it going. We all know what you do.

Out of the couple handfuls of people that still post here, only 2 or 3 are incapable of having normal conversation. Only 2 or 3 are full blown fanboy troll idiots every time they post here. You can continue screaming the same thing over and over, and claim its a win. If that makes you feel better, feel free to continue on. Dumbo.

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

They dont exist? Im not playing into your stupid game. You know the games im talking about, they clearly exist as i own both of them on PC. Im not upset that you asked me to back it up, im just not understanding why you would even claim to not know what games im referring to.  You know what im talking about.

As for how much im typing....youll string this along ALL DAY if i keep responding to you. Go as off topic as you can just to keep it going. We all know what you do.

Out of the couple handfuls of people that still post here, only 2 or 3 are incapable of having normal conversation. Only 2 or 3 are full blown fanboy troll idiots every time they post here. You can continue screaming the same thing over and over, and claim its a win. If that makes you feel better, feel free to continue on. Dumbo.

Sloooooowwww Jonny is still fuming.... Paragraphs upon paragraphs and yet still no answer :jonb:

54 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I was thinking "impressive :ahmad:" until I realized it wasn't even RDR2... :tom: 

Sheep should be called time travelers since they always live in the past :cruise:

Wii, WiiU and Switch. The Back to The Past trilogy. :kaz: 

• dead 1
2 hours ago, bhytre said:

I was thinking "impressive :ahmad:" until I realized it wasn't even RDR2... :tom: 

Sheep should be called time travelers since they always live in the past :cruise:

Sheep loving bragging up old ass ports :rofls: