Trump's legal defence website got hacked.

I'd also like to point out that @Cooke hasn't whined about the hundreds of millions of dollars that Trump has raised for slush funding his re-election/legal defense/direct to "charity" payments that has been transferred through so many hands in the past 3 years in which alot can't be accounted for. Or the 2 billion Kushner got, or 1.5 billion Mnuchin got, or overseas patents Ivanka got...

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'd also like to point out that @Cooke hasn't whined about the hundreds of millions of dollars that Trump has raised for slush funding his re-election/legal defense/direct to "charity" payments that has been transferred through so many hands in the past 3 years in which alot can't be accounted for. Or the 2 billion Kushner got, or 1.5 billion Mnuchin got, or overseas patents Ivanka got...

Shocker!!! 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Trump is facing multiple charges.  It appears he has broken many laws and will be paying the price for his actions.  Why are you whatabouting exactly? If the DOJ gives him sweetheart deals then that's something, but until then justice is being served. What else should i say? Kushner was actually an employee of the whitehouse. If he did something illegal he should be charged. Hunter used his father for a pay to play scheme making millions for doing nothing meanwhile threatening people with his father's position to extract money. He should pay for his crimes. Not receive a deal that absolves him of all future crimes lol. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Now as much as I hate trump, I dont think he should be perp walked or have his mugshot go public but this makes the whole process look like a joke. 

Too late… as it would have been… mug shots are public records (it was embarrassing to have mine as the first click if you googled my name for a while but it does eventually phase out)

spacer.png

11 hours ago, z,warrior said:

I mean his will obviously never phase out but I think it humanizes him 🤷‍♂️

My first concern was that it would be a cool mugshot photo like Sinatra or something but he looks like a confused old man. His people will obviously still act like its some really call but we'll see. 

Fucking clowns like Marge and Kari lake making fake mugshots in support is pathetic and hilarious. I assume tons of his supporters who spend parts of their salary on MAGA shit will eat it up.