FLOP FANTASY 16 sees DRASTIC price cut (not even two months post release), officially a flop!

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to FLOP FANTASY 16 sees DRASTIC price cut (not even two months post release), officially a flop!
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Same thing happened with FFXV. 

Most 3rd party games see a small price cut within 2 months. 

i would snag it, but pretty much everyone who knows my tastes in games says it gets old. while i dug the insane presentation in the demo, the gameplay did feel mind-numbing.

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

…not on the PS store. Which is the reason Diablo 4 is still full priced on the PS store. 

On the digital stores like PSN the 3rd party Publisher decides the price. The publisher can put the game on sale at PSN at anytime. 

At retail with physical it's up to the Best buy, Amazon, GameStop etc what price they sell it at.  They decide when to put it in sale. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

On the digital stores like PSN the 3rd party Publisher decides the price. The publisher can put the game on sale at PSN at anytime. 

At retail with physical it's up to the Best buy, Amazon, GameStop etc what price they sell it at.  They decide when to put it in sale. 

It’s discounted at retail as well. 

45 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

So you are going to keep defending a flop you didn’t play, got it. 

All these excuses because you can't keep up with a conversation... Lol

Edited by Goukosan