The mass genocide of Canadian native Indians at residential schools was a hoax

83 churches were burnt down because of it, no arrests. Trudeau said they deserved it. 

https://nypost.com/2023/08/31/still-no-evidence-of-mass-graves-of-indigenous-children-in-canada/

Rest in peace rocks and boulders. 

We actually got a new holiday because of this lol. September 30th is Truth and Reconciliation day. I wonder if they are going to cancel it? 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you are so petty for no reason. I'm sorry that children weren't slaughtered? 

Making Canadians feel like shit based on a lie is petty. It seemed fishy right from the start but Trudeau and the liberals jumped right onto the bandwagon and the repenting began. Flags were lowered for months, endless news stories, endless being talked down to by powerful rich white people who know better, dozens of historic churches burnt down. But they never actually did a single excavation to see if there was even one body.

And we have our state funded media repeatedly lying to our faces https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-residential-schools-unmarked-graves-denialism-1.6474429

We must fight denyalism? Even when it's true? Lmao 

Edited by Cooke
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Making Canadians feel like shit based on a lie is petty. It seemed fishy right from the start but Trudeau and the liberals jumped right onto the bandwagon and the repenting began. Flags were lowered for months, endless news stories, endless being talked down to by powerful rich white people who know better, dozens of historic churches burnt down. But they never actually did a single excavation to see if there was even one body.

And we have our state funded media repeatedly lying to our faces https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-residential-schools-unmarked-graves-denialism-1.6474429

We must fight denyalism? Even when it's true? Lmao 

What the fuck is with this "we feel bad" bullshit? People should feel fucking bad. It's called fucking empathy. I feel bad for Nanking, and Drefur, and Nazi Germany and Vietnam and none of my ancestors were responsible. 

I don't know shit about this story nor do I give a shit about Canada, but hopefully this was some great mistake but if it was in fact a hoax, I hope whoever is responsible suffers for faking such a heinous event. 

With that said, you didn't lose a blink of sleep over this and Omg flags were lowered! The tragedy of people having to manually lower flags a few feet. 

1 hour ago, z,warrior said:

Fuck yeah that means Natives were never bothered by Whites at all for their land, cause where’s the proof amirite

Oh no, bringing thousands of years of advancements in science, writing and medicine to primitive people who killed each other tribes for sport before the evil white man came to Canada and build fortified cities, roads, aqueducts, sewers and bridges instead of living like semi nomads in huts.  

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

Oh no, bringing thousands of years of advancements in science, writing and medicine to primitive people who killed each other tribes for sport before the evil white man came to Canada and build fortified cities, roads, aqueducts, sewers and bridges instead of living like semi nomads in huts.  

Lmfao go on, you're starting to cook. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao go on, you're starting to cook. 

Am I wrong though? History revisionists and grifters love to instill a sense of guilt while ignoring all the very obvious good things that came with the colonization. It's a joke. We're supposed to feel bad for having built the country that is great today? Nah, I'm good, thanks. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Am I wrong though? History revisionists and grifters love to instill a sense of guilt while ignoring all the very obvious good things that came with the colonization. It's a joke. We're supposed to feel bad for having built the country that is great today? Nah, I'm good, thanks. 

Wtf is this mentality? You really think you are a better human being than one living in an isolated tribe today? Could you survive their environment the way they survive theirs? Human cultures all around the world are and should be diverse, we should definitely not all live under one form of civilization and one form of hive mind thinking…

1 hour ago, Mr. House said:

It's fine to enjoy your lifestyle and and modern conveniences but you legit celebrated colonialism, unironically. Tribal cannibalism aside, which seemingly claimed of nearly every tribal group from north, central, and south American. 

At a basic level, in a bubble, what gave them the right to enforce their culture on other people? 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's fine to enjoy your lifestyle and and modern conveniences but you legit celebrated colonialism, unironically. Tribal cannibalism aside, which seemingly claimed of nearly every tribal group from north, central, and south American. 

At a basic level, in a bubble, what gave them the right to enforce their culture on other people? 

Two tribes fought alongside us to fight back the English imperialists pigs. In fact Quebec would have never stood in defiance without the help of the natives. We lived in somewhat harmony together, believe it or not.

We have nothing to hide away from in our history books and when you bring a more advanced culture, you can expect the more primitive people to adopt parts of it. They still have their identity as a people and no one is trying to take it away from them.

The way their communities were treated by the Federal/Provincial Government in more recent times is something else entirely and far more problematic than the white men arriving to North America and building colonies than endured and thrived. 

6 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Wtf is this mentality? You really think you are a better human being than one living in an isolated tribe today?

Are you high? Where do you get that I was trying to pass myself as a superior being? It's just a fact Europeans were far more advanced than the natives. 

Could you survive their environment the way they survive theirs?

We did. That's why we're here.  Montreal and Quebec were just small villages at first. Hell, the first wave that stayed in Montreal all died during the winter. Not a single person was left alive. 

Human cultures all around the world are and should be diverse, we should definitely not all live under one form of civilization and one form of hive mind thinking…

Never said anything about culture. I can guarantee you not a single native people wants to live in huts without electricity and plumbing. 

What, should have we never traded in muskets and let them fend off for themselves with bows? Lol. You're just a grifter, desperate to make colonialism looks worse than it actually was. 

5 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Two tribes fought alongside us to fight back the English imperialists pigs. In fact Quebec would have never stood in defiance without the help of the natives. We lived in somewhat harmony together, believe it or not.

We have nothing to hide away from in our history books and when you bring a more advanced culture, you can expect the more primitive people to adopt parts of it. They still have their identity as a people and no one is trying to take it away from them.

The way their communities were treated by the Federal/Provincial Government in more recent times is something else entirely and far more problematic than the white men arriving to North America and building colonies than endured and thrived. 

It's usually the the culture with better weapons/armies that have their culture adopted by other cultures. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's usually the the culture with better weapons/armies that have their culture adopted by other cultures. 

We also adopted parts of theirs. You do realize our territories are name after natives names, right? My ancestors rode canoe to go fur hunting deep into Quebec usually accompanied by natives. It's not just a matter of weapons. The early colonizers didn't have it easy and each culture brought forward their best and inter mixed. I hate this new trend of trying to paint all of our ancestors as destroyers of cultures when most of them were just trying to survive. 

7 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Are you high? Where do you get that I was trying to pass myself as a superior being? It's just a fact Europeans were far more advanced than the natives. 

We did. That's why we're here.  Montreal and Quebec were just small villages at first. Hell, the first wave that stayed in Montreal all died during the winter. Not a single person was left alive. 

Never said anything about culture. I can guarantee you not a single native people wants to live in huts without electricity and plumbing. 

What, should have we never traded in muskets and let them fend off for themselves with bows? Lol. You're just a grifter, desperate to make colonialism looks worse than it actually was. 

You’re not trying to pass yourself as a superior being and right after saying that, you say Europeans were more advanced (aka to you, superior) than the natives when who gives a flying fuck what one culture has and another doesn’t, how about let people live how they choose to without forcing your so called “superior” culture on them because you feel like they would all want to live like you

And yes there is a tribe in an island near India so isolated because it will kill any westerner like you that would dare try to come to their land to convert them to your “superior” ways that they don’t want to have forced down their throats like the colonizers did around the world, which you condone. 

12 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

You’re not trying to pass yourself as a superior being and right after saying that, you say Europeans were more advanced (aka to you, superior) than the natives when who gives a flying fuck what one culture has and another doesn’t, how about let people live how they choose to without forcing your so called “superior” culture on them because you feel like they would all want to live like you

And yes there is a tribe in an island near India so isolated because it will kill any westerner like you that would dare try to come to their land to convert them to your “superior” ways that they don’t want to have forced down their throats like the colonizers did around the world, which you condone. 

Superior in technology, that is abundantly clear from my statements and it's factual. The old world was nowhere near the advancement in science or any other field of study. Are you purposefully being stupid? 

Like I said, even some of the most hardcore natives like the Inuit still want access to plumbing and electricity. Many first nations pay no taxes or reduced taxes. 

They are still plenty of natives who cling to their old ways and no one is forcing them to adopt to anything. I'm positive the tribe you are referring to are actually protected by UNESCO. You're living in lala land that you made up in your head. 

20 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Fuck yeah that means Natives were never bothered by Whites at all for their land, cause where’s the proof amirite

this is LITERALLY what @Cooke is trying to insinuate.

Which is 100% a right-wing type of tactic from white people.

Just watch him pretend to play dumb and evade.

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is LITERALLY what @Cooke is trying to insinuate.

Which is 100% a right-wing type of tactic from white people.

Just watch him pretend to play dumb and evade.

That is literally not. And you're a fucking moron for thinking that. Mass murdering thousands of children is not the same as forcing children to go to Catholic schools. They are bad but not equals. Don't be stupid 

3 hours ago, Mr. House said:

Superior in technology, that is abundantly clear from my statements and it's factual. The old world was nowhere near the advancement in science or any other field of study. Are you purposefully being stupid? 

Like I said, even some of the most hardcore natives like the Inuit still want access to plumbing and electricity. Many first nations pay no taxes or reduced taxes. 

They are still plenty of natives who cling to their old ways and no one is forcing them to adopt to anything. I'm positive the tribe you are referring to are actually protected by UNESCO. You're living in lala land that you made up in your head. 

Good for them for having “superior” technology no one cares for bro. You think old people give a shit that young people are obsessed with the new technology they don’t care to learn at all before they die? No one cares.

Especially not this tribe, which is the one I was talking about:

5 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Good for them for having “superior” technology no one cares for bro. You think old people give a shit that young people are obsessed with the new technology they don’t care to learn at all before they die? No one cares.

First we were talking about in historical context, I'm referring to the the colonizers who brought great advancements to the Americas. This is not about Grandpa using TikTok.

You're not purposefully being stupid, you just are.

That tribe is protected from outside interference. You have no tangible arguments. Go grift to people who don't know their history, you won't fool me.